We’re looking for an experienced B2B product marketer to build out our product marketing function. This role is responsible for two things: increasing close rates in the and building market leadership recognition. To do this, this person will be responsible for planning and executing the product marketing strategy for all elements of the Reciprocity platform. The Director, Product Marketing will be the lead story teller and own the development of product messaging and positioning to align our marketing and sales teams and fuel growth.
We are looking for a leader to research our target market and verticals, understand our competitive differentiation and create compelling buyers journeys. This person will drive content development to support go-to-market across solutions and verticals, help build out our outbound content execution and enable our sales team with effective collateral across the sales cycle.
Working closely with Product Management, Sales Leadership and our GRC Experts, the Director, Product Marketing will be the go to expert for the platform and applications for go-to-market activities. This role requires exceptionally strong leadership and communication skills, presentation skills, a high degree of independence, self-motivation, creativity, and initiative.
What you will get to do:
- Be responsible for working with product and development team leaders to set product strategy and bring it to market. Learn and understand new capabilities, translating the value into compelling content.
- Work alongside other marketing leaders to optimize product marketing content and communicate product changes internally and externally. Our Marketing team includes a group of highly-talented, fun people.
- Work with the Marketing and Product teams to ensure our product, messaging, and collateral are integrated, aligned, and updated with our positioning and accessible to all necessary stakeholders.
- Lead the strategy for product/feature launches, manage the execution of the deliverables, coordinate the efforts of marketing and other teams, and amplify the message across the customer-focused media channels.
- Establish the unique value proposition and messaging for your applications, with a clear understanding of the target markets and buyer personas.
- Build and drive our analyst relations program.
- Represent the company at conferences to evangelize a point of view.
What we are looking for:
- 7 + years relevant experience in product marketing
- Proven success creating marketing and sales collateral
- Solid messaging and positioning skills
- Strong team management experience and approach
- Ability to take a complex message and simplifying it for various audi
- Data driven with program management experience strongly preferred
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills are a requirement
- Agile and flexible - equally comfortable collaborating closely with SMEs and partners as well as executing independently
- Demonstrated ability to seamlessly manage competing priorities
- Tight-knit collaboration and problem solving skills
- Bias for execution and delivering results
- We are committed to the health and safety of our people. Our people are working 100% remote, collaborating online and connecting over video, as they continue to deliver high quality technology solutions
- Competitive salary and equity (we want everyone to be a stakeholder)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, wellness, cell phone reimbursement, etc.)
- Flexible and unlimited PTO, paid sick days, 13 holidays
- Collaborating with smart coworkers that put Customers First and GSD
Reciprocity is shaping the future of Information Security with our modern SaaS approach to enable easy risk, audit and security relationship management. The market is growing fast and will be a $1T market by 2025. With our great product, 100s of brand-name customers, solid funding, and our impressive exec team, we have the confidence to be a software juggernaut for years to come.
Exciting companies share a common set of traits: large growing markets, disruptive technologies, kick-A teams, and a focus on a future state that’s infinitely better than the current state. If this excites you, look no further.
Our collaborative team is comprised of smart and driven people with diverse interests. We pride ourselves on being family friendly, striking a healthy work-life balance, and cultivating an open and supportive working environment. We are headquartered in a spacious, bright office in the Financial District in SF and have a beautiful office in Ljubljana, Slovenia. If you’re mission-driven, excited to solve tough problems, care deeply about values, and are a strong team player, keep reading and hopefully you can jump on this rocketship with us.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
We value a diverse environment. Reciprocity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for personnel so classified.