Reciprocity is building a world-class revenue organization - one that combines highly effective sales processes and systems with data driven decisions. The right person for this role is an experienced Sales Operations leader who is able to both operate strategically at 10,000 ft and execute tactically at 10 ft.
As the Head of Revenue Operations, you will have the opportunity to shape and evolve key processes in scaling our Go-To-Market organization. We are looking for someone who is excited to be the driving force behind a world-class team.
What you will get to do:
- Define and continuously improve sales processes, infrastructure, and operations to continually increase sales productivity, pipeline build, and revenue growth.
- Manage and innovate upon our Sales and Marketing tech stack – Salesforce, Outreach, Leandata, Gong, LinkedIn, etc.
- Lead development of analytical frameworks, tools, dashboards, and techniques to measure and report on key prospecting, pipeline, and sales metrics, as well as individual seller and SDR metrics.
- Define and scale standard methodologies to improve sales team productivity.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of key projects including Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product.
- Continuously find and implement operational improvements to processes and programs.
- Architect or guide the process to rearchitect Salesforce for new products, contracts, and sales processes.
- Work 100% remote
What we are looking for:
- 8+ years of experience in revenue operations, preferably within high-growth technology or SaaS environments, supporting enterprise sales organizations, customer success, and marketing.
- Visionary leader of revenue operations with expertise innovating, operating strategically and tactically, and driving continuous improvement.
- A maniacal focus on metrics, performance, innovation, and optimization.
- Experience managing and growing SDR/ MDR teams a huge plus.
- Expertise in lead generation and GTM strategy development.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce, Outreach, and Excel required, Pardot or Marketo desirable.
- Ability to drive change across functional and business boundaries.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Adaptable to the quickly changing startup environment.
- Sense of humor an absolute must.
- We are committed to the health and safety of our people. Our people are working 100% remote, collaborating online and connecting over video, as they continue to deliver high quality technology solutions
- Competitive salary and equity (we want everyone to be a stakeholder)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, wellness, cell phone reimbursement, etc.)
- Flexible and unlimited PTO, paid sick days, 13 holidays
- Collaborating with smart coworkers that put Customers First and GSD
Reciprocity is shaping the future of Information Security with our modern SaaS approach to enable easy risk, audit and security relationship management. The market is growing fast and will be a $1T market by 2025. With our great product, 100s of brand-name customers, solid funding, and our impressive exec team, we have the confidence to be a software juggernaut for years to come.
Exciting companies share a common set of traits: large growing markets, disruptive technologies, kick-A teams, and a focus on a future state that’s infinitely better than the current state. If this excites you, look no further.
Our collaborative team is comprised of smart and driven people with diverse interests. We pride ourselves on being family friendly, striking a healthy work-life balance, and cultivating an open and supportive working environment. We are headquartered in a spacious and bright financial district SF office and have an office in beautiful Ljubljana, Slovenia. If you’re mission-driven, excited to solve tough problems, care deeply about values, and are a strong team player, keep reading and hopefully you can jump on this rocketship with us.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
We value a diverse environment. Reciprocity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for personnel so classified.