Our Engineering team stays close to our customers, building the tools to deliver on our promise to make running their business easier. We make decisions fast, and priorities change as we adapt to the needs of our industry so we welcome folks that relish in the challenges of pace. We believe in quick iteration and in-the-moment feedback so we can work collectively to build the best team and product.
In this role, you will
- Lead teams of full-stack engineers developing our e-commerce and live video streaming platforms
- Solve for growth challenges from both the customer facing and backend perspectives
- Make smart decisions on our core web architecture as we continue to scale
- Solve problems for our clients end to end: work cross functionally to understand the opportunities in our product offerings
- Focus on outcomes above activity, and hold yourself and your team accountable to our ambitious goals
- Guide your team(s) in growing and maturing as highly productive and accountable development teams
- Spend about 40% of your time with hands-on architecture and development and 60% of your time leading and mentoring a team
If you’re right for this role, you
- Have expert knowledge in backend systems experience and web application development experience; we work with MVC web frameworks so expertise there is a must have
- Have a strong intuition for mentorship, and invest in the growth of your team
- Have experience working on a large scale Saas platform
- Have deep system design and system architecture experience
- Employ bias-to-action, understanding that we learn best when we see results
- Thrive in a fast-paced, pragmatic environment
- Have experience leading a remote team and understand the complexity of remote team engagement
- As a bonus, have professional experience with e-commerce or video streaming tech
CommentSold is a social commerce platform that modernizes the way retailers connect to online shoppers, including hosting live sales events and managing day-to-day retail operations. Simply, we help online retailers do less and sell more.
Our team is dispersed throughout the US, which means we value the diversity and unique collaboration that’s fostered through a remote team. We work incredibly hard for our customers, and believe deeply in our platform’s value. We're a high energy, high growth team and we love to win.
At CommentSold, you can work from anywhere in the United States thanks to the power of the internet - we put extra effort into our remote culture to ensure we exceed the engagement we all need. We value our team, and show that through competitive salaries and bonus opportunities. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to all full-time employees.
Our platform serves the women’s retail space in a major way - and that’s no coincidence. We're creating a space for equality across the board, and we support folks of all identities and lifestyles in everything we do. Join CommentSold to live your best life — we’re always excited to grow our team’s perspective. #lovewhereyouwork