As Olive continues to blaze a trail in AI and automation programs and solutions in the healthcare space, we are growing our team of Implementation Success Owners (ISOs) to drive solution implementation. As the team grows we are seeking a Director that can provide leadership, direction, guidance and oversight to a segment of the ISO Managers and team members. ISOs have both the industry knowledge and the technical aptitude to problem solve complex workflows with engineering in addition to stellar communication and project management skills necessary to implement the product in a timely and predictable manner. The leader of this group will need to be highly organized, have a strong sense of ownership, and be willing to work alongside the team to deliver customer success.
- Responsible for building and leading a team of Managers on the ISO team
- Create transparency on status, including challenges and risks for entire portfolio of work to executives and stakeholders across the company
- Manage the portfolio of assigned work to ensure forecasted dates for work to start and complete are accurate and align with billings and revenue forecasts
- Work with revenue operations team to understanding upcoming pipeline of customers and projects to appropriately understand potential backlog and team capacity
- Determine team assignments, capacity and resource needs
- Act as a main point of escalation for internal team issues and customer facing issues related to the implementation of the product or the CPA
- Track and report on key performance metrics for implementations (implementation cycle time, lead/lag time, timely delivery, success metrics, etc.)
- Work with the product team to lead the development of standard templates for tools and materials required to enable successful product implementation (ex. project plans, testing plans, customer requirements, etc)
- Work with the engineering team to understand and provide engineering requirements.
- Manage HR related items for the teams including performance reviews, hiring, disciplinary, team meetings, 1-1s, and compensation management.
- Understand how the product integrates with external systems and partner organizations and ensure the team is following appropriate integrated implementation methodology
- Collaborate with the Olive Product teams to understand the Olive standard solutions and incorporate current best practices in our solution design work
Olive’s AI workforce is built to fix our broken healthcare system by addressing healthcare’s most burdensome issues -- delivering hospitals and health systems increased revenue, reduced costs, and increased capacity. People feel lost in the system today and healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections, shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that stand between providers and patient care. She uses AI to reveal life-changing insights that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and effective. Olive’s vision is to unleash a trillion dollars of hidden potential within healthcare by connecting its disconnected systems. Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience managing healthcare, technology and/or software engineering projects
- 6+ years of experience managing IT implementation projects in the healthcare sector
- Experience in healthcare administrative workflow redesign a plus (insurance claims, verification, revenue cycle, supply chain, pharmacy, etc.)
- Experience building, mentoring, and leading teams, and with HR aspects of team management
- Expert experience understanding and documenting customer requirements and specifications
- Excellent cross-team communicator
- Ability to work independently with moderate supervision in a fast paced, high-growth organization
- Comfortable suggesting areas for improvement and willingness to lead improvement initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex issues to varying audiences and levels
- Excellent analytical and facilitation skills with the ability to interpret and anticipate customer needs in order to develop clear and attainable goals, objectives and execution of project plans
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Outstanding team player with the ability to coordinate people and activities across multiple functional areas
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time (travel requirements will vary based on account assignments)
At Olive, we're committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Research shows that oftentimes women and other minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. Olive encourages everyone — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community — to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Olive AI, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.