Digital Marketing Manager - (Kaufman Hall)
Kaufman Hall Full Time Digital Marketing Remote-US
Remote Job Description
At Kaufman Hall, we believe that sustained success is never an accident. It is the result of sound decision making, based on data-driven analysis and disciplined thinking, and guided by the fundamental principles of corporate finance.
Kaufman Hall provides management consulting and software to help organizations realize sustained success amid changing market conditions. Since 1985, Kaufman Hall has been a trusted advisor to boards and executive management teams, helping them incorporate proven methods into their strategic planning and financial management processes, and quantify the financial impact of their plans and strategic decisions to consistently achieve their goals.
Kaufman Hall services use a rigorous, disciplined, and structured approach that is based on the principles of corporate finance. The breadth and integration of Kaufman Hall advisory services are unparalleled, encompassing strategy; financial and capital planning; cost transformation; treasury and capital markets management; and mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and joint ventures. Kaufman Hall’s Axiom Software provides sophisticated, flexible performance management solutions that empower finance professionals to analyze results, model the future, and optimize organizational decision making. Solutions for long-range planning, budgeting and forecasting, reporting and analytics, consolidations, capital planning, and profitability and cost management are delivered on a single integrated software platform. Kaufman Hall’s Clinical Analytics Software empowers healthcare organizations with clinical benchmarks, data, and analytics to provide a higher quality of care for optimized performance and improved patient outcomes.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be a key member of Kaufman Hall’s marketing team. You will work with stakeholders across corporate marketing, product marketing, demand generation, and sales to drive pipeline, increase the velocity of the sales funnel, and optimize each stage of the buyer journey to increase conversion rates. This role works on tactics including website strategy/design, paid advertising, social media, email nurturing, marketing operations and analytics.
The essential functions of the position are:
· Plan, develop and execute global digital programs and campaigns. Engage Marketing Managers to understand their goals and provide digital support including online advertising, web site strategy and design, digital asset development, SEO/SEM, ABM, email and social media.
· Own and operate the entire marketing stack. Manage the technical implementation of marketing operations programs, such as marketing automation, CRM integration, lead scoring, engagement and drip flows.
· Ensure accurate attribution and reporting of Marketing and Sales influence on pipeline. Define measurement and develop reports and dashboards that empower Marketing stakeholders to monitor and analyze the progress of their programs. Help to identify and prioritize digital KPIs, suggest and refine reporting.
· Assist with executing a variety of email initiatives and reviewing email campaigns created by colleagues to ensure consistency in assets and accuracy in execution. Collaborate on lead nurture campaign initiatives and audience-specific personalization activities.
· Manage our marketing database, including improving the quality of data, and supporting new data acquisition and augmentation. Manage our data quality and drive projects to improve our segmentation.
· Efficiently scale digital programs through data-driven analysis and insights to improve campaign effectiveness. Lead on-going testing and optimizations throughout the customer journey.
· Work with content owners and stakeholders to create and update web content ongoing. Optimize web offer strategy and test collateral, videos and other content to maximize traffic and increase lead conversion rates.
· Maintain and optimize inbound lead management processes to guarantee that leads are not left behind. Continually monitor and refine lead scoring and routing of MQLs.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· Marketo experience is required.
· Salesforce experience is preferred.
· Proven digital marketing track record evidenced by revenue results.
· Passionate about B2B software and services marketing. A proven, demonstrable leader, including success in lead gen, digital advertising, and brand awareness. Experience with web content strategy, social media, paid media, owned media, and marketing analytics.
· Hands-on experience and savviness with data-driven decision-making and insights that help inform content strategies through digital analytics.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate across teams and the ability to influence in-person, over the phone and in writing.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with different levels within and outside of the organization.
Kaufman, Hall, & Associates, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability or other legally protected category.Apply for this job