Digital Marketing Campaign Manager ensures seamless development and execution of global marketing campaigns for key strategic products and initiatives in Semrush. This person is responsible for planning, developing, maintaining, and orchestrating multiple marketing functions including user acquisition channels, email and nurturing, content, creative and PR, SEO, social media, and regional activities that take a buyer through a journey from awareness to purchase.
Also, this person must collaborate closely with functional teams as well as third-party agencies to leverage subject matter expertise and ensure high-standard execution across the globe. Campaign Managers must ensure due diligence and successful tracking of all initiatives performance during and following campaigns execution. Once campaigns are finished, this person must provide full detailed reports and suggestions for improvements. Success will be measured by the effectiveness of specific activities measured in target actions and meeting business metrics benchmarks.
The individual must be a strong strategic thinker and multi-tasker, capable of seeing the bigger picture and orchestrating projects from A to Z. This role requires extraordinary communication skills and diplomacy along with a positive can-do attitude to constantly challenge the status quo and seek new and better ways of communicating both internally and externally, at all levels of the organization.
- Leading marketing campaign execution from the concept to a final sign-off and following results analysis;
- Working with business stakeholders expectations, formulating campaign objectives based on those expectations;
- Designing effective campaign messaging and value proposition in collaboration with product managers and product marketing experts, providing a complete positioning communication strategy;
- Planning, developing and executing marketing campaigns across multiple channels including paid media, email marketing, social media, paid and organic search, etc.;
- Delegating work to internal marketing experts and external agencies and collaborating with them to deliver campaign assets on time;
- Communicating with product development, marketing, customer success and sales teams during each stage of the campaign when necessary;
- Evaluating campaign success;
- Enable consistency, connectedness, and integration across all teams involved in the campaign;
- Managing projects aimed towards channel performance optimization in collaboration with internal teams responsible for specific channels.
- Proven experience: 5 + years’ experience in project management in marketing, agency experience;
- Project management skills, collaborative with proven ability to work with people across the teams;
- Marketing skills, collaborative with proven knowledge of marketing channel variety and nuances;
- Excellent written and verbal English skills (C1 is a must);
- Strong strategic and multi-tasking thinking, capable of seeing the bigger picture and orchestrating projects to that end;
- Self-motivation, flexibility;
- High interest in industry trends and practices;
- Critical, creative thinking skills, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
Semrush is an international IT company. From 2008 on, we’ve been creating our own unique online platform for digital marketers, and - in our humble opinion - we’re doing pretty well! With Semrush you can track the effectiveness of your website, evaluate product’s online presence, analyze your competitors, and the list goes on.
Among the core values of our company is the affection for brave - even daring - ideas and love for experiments. We don’t perform routine tasks, we create! And that’s the reason why our colleagues are at the forefront of establishing top trends in digital world. To date, we have helped 7 million marketers from the United States, Europe, Asia and Australia.
It is the policy of Semrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.