We’re looking for a full-time Designer to join our growing creative team. As a critical part of our Marketing team, you’ll help elevate our brand by creating forward-thinking designs, engaging digital experiences, and contributing to our vibrant, diverse culture. You’ll play a large part in our mission to make positive change in the world, and transform how people think and live.
- Design stunning mixed-media content for all brand touchpoints: organic and paid social content, livestreams, ebooks, sales collateral, web assets, digital ads, event design, etc
- Create soulful, engaging work that solves complex problems and drives meaningful conversations with our customers and members, and helps grow and improve our brand over time
- Proactively and passionately collaborate and communicate within Marketing and across our cross-functional teams to successfully implement work
- Stay organized, meet deadlines and commitments, and make sure your health and mental well-being are top priorities
- Uphold established creative standards and brand consistency across all project
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- You have 3+ years of experience bringing brands to life in the digital space. You’re a visual storyteller and have a strong understanding of design principles and best practices.
- You have a clean aesthetic, and a sharp eye for layout, color, photography, and typography.
- You’re a strategic thinker and understand how to design digital experiences that are compelling, authentic, and engaging. You have a passion for brand building and can help elevate our design quality across all digital touchpoints.
- You're curious and solution-oriented, and enjoy finding new and innovative design solutions to complex challenges. You can work independently but are keen to collaborate across disciplines to design fresh content and experiences.
- You care about the work and the people you work with: exuding energy and empathy, and building the trust and confidence of those around you.
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.