We're data-driven marketers who are equal parts creative and analytical. Our team is continuously innovating and trying new ways to grow our company faster and more effectively. From lead acquisition to client engagement, we involve each team member in shaping our strategy, trying new experiments, and learning quickly to zero in on what works. We're highly collaborative across our organization and are passionate about the work we're doing.
Join us in developing game-changing HR solutions used by hundreds of thousands of businesses nationwide. Our high-performance culture empowers individuals to have a direct impact on our success (and the opportunity to grow their careers).
The Growth Marketing team is looking for a Demand Generation Specialist to support the development and implementation of our lead generation strategy. This exciting opportunity will tap into your creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills to drive successful marketing campaigns. Position reports to the Director, Growth Marketing.
The ideal candidate will join our company, poised for explosive growth while remaining committed to the end goal of driving awareness and interest to our HR solutions portfolio.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create, write, proofread, and copyedit compelling content targeted at key buyer personas, including emails, landing page copy, presentation decks, videos, and other marketing assets.
- Create complex, targeted post-event communication plans to ensure follow up timeliness by Sales team and optimize leads for conversion.
- Execute a high-paced, lead-generating and nurturing webinar program to deliver content that resonates with target audiences, while coordinating with partners and subject matter experts and managing and executing digital event mechanics such event setup in Zoom, in webinar polling, post webinar surveys, and post even reporting.
- Collaborate with teams across the company, including Product Marketing, industry experts, SME’s, graphic designers, Customer Success, and Sales Operations to create, deploy measure and improve results-driven campaigns for prospects, partners, and clients.
- Ensure all campaigns are optimized for delivery and engagement including messaging, call to action, and conversion mechanics.
- Execute and coordinate A/B testing to hone messaging, email subject lines, calls to action, and other campaign components.
- Manage the review process of campaign elements such as email copy, landing page copy, and webinar slides.
Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- At least 3 years of marketing experience in B2B (HR and compliance is a bonus, but not required).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or Communications in related field required.
- Close attention to detail.
- Proficient in marketing automation, demand generation, email marketing, lead nurturing, and campaign execution.
- Proven experience with marketing automation software, CRM, webinar platforms, and chatbot solutions.
- Experience with Powerpoint (or similar) and Excel (or similar).
- A highly collaborative, team-oriented attitude.
- Excellent advertising and email copy writing skills.
- Exposure growing revenue through inbound, outbound and activity-based marketing.
Benefits and Perks
Generous medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
401k + company match
Flexible PTO + Company Holidays
Corporate Bonus Program
Paid Family Leave
Other market competitive perks and benefits
Every small business journey is different, filled with its own twists and turns. Mineral is with them every step of the way, taking the guesswork out of HR and compliance so that they’re always ready for whatever lies ahead.
Mineral brings together the best of two HR and compliance powerhouses: ThinkHR and Mammoth.
By combining certified HR experts with tech-enabled tools, Mineral takes the guesswork out of HR. Our innovative platform is a one-stop resource for small businesses, filled with everything they need to tackle even the trickiest workplace issues with confidence.
Humble brag alert: Mineral has been consistently recognized for our award-winning culture, and we’re especially proud of our 2020 Great places to Work certification. Simply put, Mineral is a place where people want to be, which could explain why we’ve also been ranked among the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
As a company, Mineral is also made up of incredibly diverse, vibrant individuals, working together for the greater good. We’re here to help our clients build healthy, thriving organizations, and we’re looking for some like-minded people to help us do it.