Back To All Remote Jobs View All Data Entry Jobs
Data Entry, Seasonal - (The Popcorn Factory)
The Popcorn Factory Contract Data Entry Remote-US
Remote Job Description
Do you want to earn some extra money for the Holiday Season? If so join our Team at The Popcorn Factory to make a Fun and Great Tasting Snack! We are currently hiring Full Time, Data Entry, Seasonal positions in our Customer Service Dept.
- Key orders and catalog requests in a timely and accurate manner for Consumer and Corporate customers
- Maintains positive attitude with coworkers and supervisors.
- Conducts all activities in accordance with safety rules and regulations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee works with the fingers to operate a PC or a computer terminal
- Requires a high school diploma, GED; demonstrated proficiency of the knowledge and skill required to perform the duties of this position; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Prior data entry/typing experience: 15,000 keystrokes per hour or 45-55 words per minute. Hayes test minimum score 100
- Requires keying 35 recipients an hour at minimum
- Ability to sit at work station for extended length of time
- Excellent ability to pay attention to detail
- Good punctuation, grammar and spelling
- Seasonal positions start in October- through December with the possibility of overtime
- WORKING REMOTE, 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM, Extended hours and Saturdays may be required
For 40 years, The Popcorn Factory has delighted customers with flavorful popcorn and gourmet snack gifts. Headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, The Popcorn Factory specializes in fresh-popped popcorn using the finest corn grown in the United States. Each kernel is air popped using 100% corn oil and mixtures of classic and seasonal varieties, as well as unique flavor combinations. Offerings include iconic gallon tins, featuring exclusive designs, and packaging created for all celebratory and gift-giving occasions.Apply for this job