Data Analyst - (Wethos)
Wethos Part Time Data Analyst Remote-South & Central America Remote-US Remote-Asia Remote-Africa Remote-Canada Remote-Australia
Remote Job Description
- Work with multiple key stakeholders to assess our current strategic approach to data and work to improve it over time
- Be focused on the application of data and analytics to key parts of our IP including our complex scoping and pricing engine and our teams recommendation engine
- Develop methodologies to track new data points and keep our underlying existing data up-to-date on an ongoing basis
Work with multiple key stakeholders to better define and set KPIs and key metrics around “what makes a great team”
- Observe, interview, and develop insights around successful Wethos Teams and successfully scoped work
- Identify and implement analytical tools to provide insights that drive growth
- Own ad hoc analyses on operational efficiency, business trends & performance, user behavior, and more.
- Develop compelling, logically structured presentations including story-telling of research/analytics findings
- Partner with Product and Design to analyze user behavior, set metrics and measure outcomes of product releases and inform our product strategy and roadmap.
- Partner with the Operations and Growth teams to improve workflows and processes, and ensure data collection is consistent and accessible, we predominantly use Hubspot in combination with our own product
- Define, design, and build dashboards to track objectives and key results.
- Contribute to the overall data strategy to simplify access to data and improve the overall data foundations for reporting and analytics.
- Work independently to prioritize your time across multiple projects.
- An empathetic approach to how data relates to people and biases
- An interest in remote work, collaboration, and the psychology around what makes a great team
Ideal but not required, 2-3 years of experience in an analytical/data-centric role, preferably in a fast-paced, startup environment or in an agency
- An Excel pro with experience in business intelligence such as Google Analytics
- Understanding of basic Statistics
- You should know at least one programming language (e.g. Python, Java, R, Scala, C) and have experience using it to retrieve data from REST-ful services and transform it for reporting and analysis
- Working knowledge of relational (SQL) and/or non-relational databases a plus
- Strong communication skills and a desire to do good and do well
- An inclination to consistently learn and improve while being comfortable with many unknowns in order to carve out new and innovative paths
- A strong sense of self awareness and approach to collaboration
- Salary is open to discussion based on experience
- Compensation includes equity
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Completely remote company