Back To All Remote Jobs View All Data Analyst Jobs
Data Analyst 2, Informatics - (Humana)
Humana Full Time Data Analyst Remote-US
Remote Job Description
The Data Analyst 2 role develops and manages analytic and reporting outputs to support the Clinical Patient Safety team. This role utilizes knowledge in pharmacy claim data and CMS Stars Part D measures to positively impact member outcomes through deep dive analytics, test & learn development, and predictive forecasting.
The Data Analyst/Informaticist 2 leverages knowledge of data, modeling, statistical testing, and visualization to assist business partners in managing CMS Stars measures. They will mine large data sets with the following objectives in mind:
- To predict or identify Medicare population health behavior
- Determine analytic insights around poor performance drivers
- Quantify improvement program impacts through study design
- Assist with operational outputs
- Create clear consumable reporting to support clinical partner decision making
This is a terrific opportunity to join a growing Analytics team and use your love of working with data to have a wide impact in healthcare.
This role will require some initial level of understanding of pharmacy claims data, Medicare payer models, and the positions of PBMs in the health care payer space. While rudimentary understanding of these concepts is important the role will also provide a unique opportunity to become an expert in these areas and their usage at Humana.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or commensurate work experience
- 2-5 years of data and analytics experience
- SQL coding experience
- Experience using data to drive business outcomes and decisions
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Advanced Degree in in Mathematics, Analytics or a related field
- Statistic Study Experience
- Coding experience in SAS, R, or Python
- Power Bi experience
- As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we may contact you via text message or email to gather more information using a software platform called Modern Hire. Modern Hire Text, Voice and Video technologies allow you to interact with us at the time and location most convenient for you.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
40Apply for this job