Customer Support Specialist (PreciseFP)
Precisefp Part Time Customer Service Remote-Canada Remote-Australia Remote-UK Remote-South & Central America Remote-US Remote-Asia
Remote Job Description
- Respond to customer requests related to our application’s functionally via email, chat and phone
- Organize and conduct Gotomeeting like sessions with advisors to show them solutions to their support-related issues.
- Organize and conduct webinars — both to an audience of many, as well as one-on-one web sessions — where you present our application to potential and current users
- Create and maintain help and knowledge-based documentation
- Be a part of a quality assurance team where you will test new features and releases with the team to find bugs (we like to call them “undocumented features”, BTW)
- Bring your special skills to the team where we can use them for the benefit of the thousands of advisors that use PreciseFP every day!
- An acute knowledge of computers, software, and web-based technologies (a technology proficiency test will be conducted).
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and the needs of financial advisors
- A positive attitude of helping advisors in their quest to be the best Fee-Only advisors they can be!
- Must reside and be qualified to work in the United States