Back To All Remote Jobs View All Customer Service Jobs
Customer Support Expert
ShortPoint Full Time Customer Service Remote-US
Remote Job Description
ShortPoint is looking for an experienced support professional to join our amazing, rapidly growing, quickly developing and highly motivated international team.
What you will do:
- Work a lot with our product, ShortPoint, to reproduce customer issues, help customers
to solve technical queries and answer product-related questions.
- Handle incoming support tickets from our support system (powered by Freshdesk),
provide customers with the solutions within our SLA.
- Answer incoming chat conversations (powered by Freshchat).
- Connect remotely with customers to review issues on their environments and help
them resolve these issues.
- Escalate customer requests to senior technical engineers in case the issue needs
additional technical investigation.
- Provide authentic and complete information to the customer regarding the issues
- Report issues you have encountered in the product to our QA team and product
- Write support articles to expand our knowledge base.
- Collaborate, share your findings with the team, communicate, brainstorm and have
lots of fun:)
- Travel and celebrate our culture in meetups, where you will get to know the team
personally, work in the office and participate in entertaining team activities.
Salary commensurate with experience
Benefits and Culture:
- Flexibility in vacations
- Flexible working hours
- Working remotely
- Team building and activities (COVID 19 will not last forever)
- Very dynamic culture and everyone is super passionate
- Have strong English verbal and written communication skills, good grammar
- Be able to write high-quality technical texts, be concise and clear in providing written instructions
- Be attentive to details
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Be able to learn a lot of new information about the product and platform
We would love if you also:
- Have experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Know the basics of web development (HTML, CSS and JS)
- Have previous experience in technical writing
- Put the key word 'excited' in the end of your cover letter so we know you had patience to read this job description till the end.