We’re looking for an experienced customer success pro to join our growing Rise team. Our CSMs work with customers throughout their post-sales journey to make sure customers are successful with Rise.
As a Rise CSM, you’ll be responsible for building relationships with customers and guiding them through onboarding, adoption, engagement, growth and renewal. You’ll also partner with sales counterparts to identify and execute strategic opportunities within key accounts.
What you'll do:
- Manage all post-sales activity for Rise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Rise product offering
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-ins, and performing strategic business reviews with decision makers
- Develop joint success plans with customers to drive adoption
- Monitor account health indicators to identify churn risk and develop strategies for mitigation
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and track product improvement requests and bugs
- Function as a customer advocate and provide internal feedback on how Rise can better serve our customers
- Other responsibilities as assigned
What you should have:
- 5+ years experience working in customer-facing, account management or sale roles
- 3+ years experience in SaaS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a passion for developing deep customer relationships
- Naturally curious with excellent critical thinking skills
- Resilient, adaptable and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, while also contributing as part of a team
- Ability to understand customer’s business needs and how those connect back to product value
- Proactive problem solver with experience developing creative solutions for customers and the business
- Salesforce and Gainsight experience is a plus
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 106,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 98 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 965,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.