The Customer Success Team at Mineral is responsible for the overall health and retention of our partners and their clients. We help our clients recognize the tremendous value of our products and services by focusing on thoughtful relationships concerning onboarding, training, and engagement. Internally, we collaborate cross-functionally to bring the customer’s voice to our product strategy and roadmap.
As a Customer Success Manager, you are responsible for the overall health and retention of our partners and their clients, while ensuring they receive the highest value of our products. You’ll be involved in all aspects of demonstrating the product, educating our customers, driving adoption and advocacy across your portfolio. You are an empathetic individual, with a positive attitude and a desire to help our partners and clients reach their goals.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support.
- Consult with partners to identify product goals, resources and timelines, set appropriate expectations, and advise clients regarding new products and special customized solutions, all while collaborating closely with Account Management team to support renewals and pass them expansions.
- Drive overall engagement through Executive Business Reviews (EBR), Joint Impact Plans (JIP), through webinars and tutorials to ensure high level of satisfaction and deliver value to clients and partners.
- Maintain key partner information and ensure that it is available within Salesforce, the Portal, etc. (Executive, Day-to-Day, Sales, Finance Customer information).
- Handle day-to-day interactions with partners and clients.
- Route support tickets to customer support (i.e., adds/deletes, accessing certain documents, etc.).
- Proactively work with content marketing to drive engagement programs.
- 2-3 years’ experience in, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, Management Consulting, or another client-facing role.
- Effective communication, presentation and management skills.
- Proven self-starter skills and ability to manage issues and projects to completion.
- Proven oral/written communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to explore ways to improve and promote quality, accuracy, and thoroughness.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits and Perks
Generous medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
401k + company match
Flexible PTO + Company Holidays
Corporate Bonus Program
Paid Family Leave
Other market competitive perks and benefits
Every small business journey is different, filled with its own twists and turns. Mineral is with them every step of the way, taking the guesswork out of HR and compliance so that they’re always ready for whatever lies ahead.
Mineral brings together the best of two HR and compliance powerhouses: ThinkHR and Mammoth.
By combining certified HR experts with tech-enabled tools, Mineral takes the guesswork out of HR. Our innovative platform is a one-stop resource for small businesses, filled with everything they need to tackle even the trickiest workplace issues with confidence.
Humble brag alert: Mineral has been consistently recognized for our award-winning culture, and we’re especially proud of our 2020 Great places to Work certification. Simply put, Mineral is a place where people want to be, which could explain why we’ve also been ranked among the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
As a company, Mineral is also made up of incredibly diverse, vibrant individuals, working together for the greater good. We’re here to help our clients build healthy, thriving organizations, and we’re looking for some like-minded people to help us do it.