Back To All Remote Jobs View All Customer Service Jobs
Customer Success Manager - Maze
Maze Full Time Customer Service Remote-US
Remote Job Description
Maze is a user research platform that empowers product teams with data to remove all guesswork from building digital products. We're official partners with the world's best design companies: InVision, Figma, Sketch, Marvel, and Adobe.
More than 30,000 designers and product managers from companies like Salesforce, Microsoft, and IBM are using Maze to power up their user research process.
We're a fully remote company working from all over the world backed by some of the world's top VCs. We love traveling, telling great jokes (read: puns with the word "maze" in it), and terrible drawings. Come join us!
- You're ambitious, creative, and collaborative. You have a knack for identifying problems and developing solutions.
- You have 1-3 years of Customer Success or Account Management experience.
- You have a history of over achievement and experience in managing a book of business within a SaaS B2B business.
- You enjoy solving problems independently but aren’t afraid to ask for help or collaboration when you need to
- You have experience with CS tools such as Salesforce, Gainsight, MixMax, and more.
- Are ok with the constantly evolving landscape of a startup.
- Manage a book of Enterprise accounts at Maze.
- Develop and leverage customer relationships to expand usage within new teams and departments.
- Manage the full contract renewal process.
- Be responsible for the health and retention of our Maze Enterprise users
- Act as the bridge between Enterprise accounts and our Product team - helping shape the future of Maze.
- Have an interest and/or experience in the design and product tooling space.
- Have worked in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Have a track record of success in the Customer Success space.
- Ample vacation time + sick leave
- Laptop on your first day of work
- Home office budget
- Co-Working space budget
- Bi-Annual company retreats
- And more!
How to Apply:We receive a lot of applications so try to submit something that will grab our attention! It’s important for us to see your understanding of our product so make sure that:
- You've done some research on Maze and signed up to try the product;
- You include a well-structured and concise message with your application explaining why you find Maze interesting and why you'd be a good fit. Show off a little