Back To All Remote Jobs View All Customer Service Jobs
Customer Solutions Consultant - (Algorithmia)
Algorithmia Full Time Customer Service Remote-US Remote-Canada
Remote Job Description
- Take up our mission to free developers and data scientists to deliver intelligent applications
- Join a company that has always been remote-friendly - work from anywhere and serve our customers all over the US
- Experience rapid growth in the first AI startup to be funded by Google
Algorithmia is a single solution for all stages of the ML operations (MLOps) and management lifecycle. We enable ML and operations teams to work together on complex machine learning applications in one central location. We make it seamless to deploy ML at scale, with tools to connect data sources and orchestration engines, use any major framework, platform, or ML language, and govern and secure your ML architecture. More than 100,000 engineers and data scientists trust Algorithmia, including the United Nations and numerous Fortune 500 companies.
To keep up with new business demand, Algorithmia is seeking a Customer Solutions Consultant to join our team and make Algorithmia Enterprise customers successful. As a Customer Solutions Consultant, you will be part of our Customer Engagement team which is made up of Professional Services and Customer Success functions. This role will own customer onboarding and training activities to set up customers for success. You will work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to develop customer training collateral and best practices. This is a customer-facing role and you will deliver training as part of platform implementation. The training content will also be leveraged to support our pre-Sales and Proof of Concept (POC) efforts. Frequently, you will work with our Applied Machine Learning team to coordinate delivery of training specific to customers’ machine learning use cases.
This is a pivotal role in the success of Algorithmia Enterprise customers with high visibility throughout the company and across the most important financial institutions, intelligence agencies, and private companies in the country.
As a Customer Solutions Consultant on the Customer Engagement team at Algorithmia, you will:
- Meaningfully contribute to customer technical discovery sessions and develop a comprehensive understanding of customer use cases and data science requirements.
- Lead customer onboarding activities to enable the use of the platform.
- Build training content and best practices collateral for setting up customers to derive early and ongoing value from the Algorithmia platform.
- Deliver training and best practices which factor in customer-specific machine learning use cases and data science requirements.
- Collaborate internally with Product and Engineering to update training materials aligned with new Algorithmia releases.
- Provide ongoing customer coordination and expertise in response to requests for support of new use cases, combinations of machine learning frameworks and programming languages, etc.
- Support Sales and POC onboarding and training activities depending on customer needs.
- Drive Customer Success activities as necessary for platform adoption.
And we might make a great match if you:
- Have 5 or more years of Professional Services, Customer Success, or Pre-Sales experience within the enterprise software, cloud, SaaS, or PaaS space.
- Feel comfortable communicating in the technology domains of DevOps, AI/ML, or related technologies, such as AWS, Azure, VMWare, Docker, Kubernetes, MySQL, enterprise network configuration, and security considerations.
- Possess a track record of success in professional services or related technology fields
- Have a strong customer presence balanced with deep empathy and understanding of their machine learning challenges.
- Are a strong writer and possess superior verbal communication skills.
- Enjoy building comprehensive and comprehensible collateral and best practices to explain complex technical topics.
At Algorithmia you’ll join a passionate team that’s changing the way the world uses AI and ML. You’ll solve real problems, make an impact, and work in a flexible environment that encourages collaboration and exploration. You’ll be welcomed into an intelligent, fun, and diverse group and gain access to fantastic perks beyond the salary, equity, and insurance benefits—from your work location of choice within the US or Canada.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.Apply for this job