Back To All Remote Jobs View All Marketing Jobs
Customer Marketing Manager - Litmus
Litmus Full Time Marketing Remote-US
Remote Job Description
Who is Litmus?
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 e-commerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
We are looking for an experienced customer marketing manager to build and execute a world-class customer marketing practice here at Litmus. In this role you will become an expert on the Litmus customer journey, developing marketing programs to create meaningful touch-points throughout that journey.
- Develop customer and user engagement programs to drive education, adoption and awareness of the Litmus product, employing a test-and-learn approach, working cross functionally-with product marketing, content marketing and sales teams.
- Partner with content and product marketing team on educational webinars, newsletters, email nurtures and product launch communications.
- Drive in-product messaging for Litmus, aligning with email and other channels to create a consistent messaging & experience.
- Develop campaigns across a variety of channels to drive adoption and expand existing accounts through upsell.
- Report on campaigns and constantly review metrics to determine what is working and what can be improved.
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
We’re looking for someone who loves collaboration and a fast-paced, high-growth work environment. You proactively look for problems that need solving and solve them. You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves to get the job done.
- You have experience working on customer lifecycle, engagement or retention programs and understand effective onboarding and adoption strategies.
- You have exceptional insights into the customer experience and the ability to craft high conversion email and in-product messages.
- You know your way around a spreadsheet - you have strong analytical skills with the ability to understand, articulate and present insights to the team.
- You understands A/B test design and analysis really, really well
- You have exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Experience with Litmus and email marketing is a plus