Customer Happiness Specialist - (FeedbackPanda)
Feedback Panda Part Time Customer Service Remote-South & Central America Remote-UK Remote-Asia Remote-Australia Remote-US Remote-Africa
Remote Job Description
- Answering help desk tickets in an accurate, effective, and timely manner
- Sometimes meeting with customers via webcam for difficult issues
- Data entry
- Attending weekly team meetings.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Advanced familiarity with FeedbackPanda
- Ability to learn unfamiliar software applications quickly
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of Windows, Mac, and iOS
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Customer service oriented
- Knowledge of the online teaching industry
- Strong knowledge of Google Drive and its components
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- 1-2 years of experience as an online ESL teacher
- 2 or more years in Customer Service
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/start-up environment is a plus
The compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is remote / work from home.