Our hyper-growth has us looking for a Business Recruiter to help us scale up our Customer Experience Center. This will be a lot of low-level, high-volume hiring and we are looking for someone who is passionate about this type of recruiting. Someone who has a passion for quality and process improvement while hiring at speed is the type of subject matter expert we need to grow this part of our business.
This is a unique opportunity to help to with continuous improvement, partner with the business to create proactive sourcing strategies, and provide guidance to our business leaders to help them grow their teams in a thoughtful, strategic way. You will report to the Recruiting Manager who oversees hiring for Customer Experience.
About the Team
The DoorDash Recruiting Team is focused on building DoorDash culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with hiring teams to design recruiting strategies that help DoorDash to hire remarkable talent in the most efficient and unbiased ways.
Our focus areas are:
- RECRUITING STRATEGY--We partner with hiring teams to design recruiting strategies to attract and hire amazing people at scale.
- Build RECRUITING CAPABILITIES--We develop capabilities in the people of DoorDash to be an extension of the Recruiting team, increasing their skills and confidence in assessing quality talent with an eye on creating diverse & inclusive teams
- CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE--We manage the finesse of the interview scheduling and logistics to create a memorable personalized and unparalleled candidate experience.
- QUALITY OF HIRE--We are a true partner in hiring; it's our job to help managers ensure we take a structured approach to hire to ensure we are hiring only the best for DoorDash!
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Draw upon your recruiting background to manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer acceptance.
- Be a recruiting consultant to partners on hiring, and sourcing strategies and plans aimed at helping us to hire quality talent at scale.
- Use data, your knowledge, and market trends to provide regular hiring updates and reporting to functional Business leaders.
- Ensure that candidate tracking is up-to-date and compliant in our ATS (Greenhouse).
- Communicate with candidates to foster long-term relationships.
- Be the face of DoorDash to our amazing candidates!
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 3 or more years of full-cycle Recruiting experience, proven ability to support multiple corporate business functions a plus
- Previous experience supporting and scaling customer support for a company and/or retail/support/call center recruitment experience
- You're metrics-driven - you use data to help guide your decisions
- You're an owner - motivated and quick to take ownership of your work
- You're growth-minded - eager to expand your skills and excited to carve out your career path in a hyper-growth setting
- You have a desire for impact - and work collaboratively with your team
- You're creative in your approach to recruiting--you're not afraid to use non-traditional methods of recruiting talent and love to find the right person
- You're humble and self-aware--you're able to talk about things that didn't go well and see growth as the ability to learn from mistakes.
- You place great importance on candidate experience both for candidates and hiring managers demonstrating skills with follow-through, response time, providing feedback, etc
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.