This is our CRO Program Manager role for idea generators, planning geniuses, and natural-born analysts.
Tasks in the role
- Plan, build, and own the department’s CRO activity, from ideation and strategy to roadmap and execution.
- Own and run intra- and interdepartmental projects to implement testing and changes on pages.
- Design, build and execute split, multivariate and other testing approaches on website pages.
- Identify and optimize key acquisition conversion paths.
- Use qualitative and quantitative methods to conduct research and analysis that inform the CRO strategy (including: web analytics reviews, user journeys analysis, heuristic analysis, UX research, user polls, etc.).
- Establish a testing framework that can scale and be adopted company-wide.
- Create processes that facilitate inter-departmental collaboration on CRO projects.
- Establish reporting and continual monitoring of all CRO activity.
- Monitor project performance and promptly address any issues or concerns in terms of meeting deadlines or quality of deliverables.
- Develop guidelines and best practice documentation based on testing outcomes.
- Build the CRO toolkit.
- Identify gaps in the available skills and/or resources in the team and initiate the hiring process.
- Foster an open and collaborative work culture where others feel safe to raise constructive criticism or issues.
- Manage external vendors and agencies.
Who we are looking for
- A minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience in a relevant role.
- Excellent knowledge in building and managing CRO programs.
- Experience managing and developing discipline workflows.
- Expert in using relevant analytics and testing platforms (e.g., Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc.).
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple complex projects at the same time.
- Previous experience with task/project management tools (e.g., Jira, Trello, Monday.com, or similar).
- Proficient in hypothesizing, building tests, and analyzing results.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- Good knowledge of the SaaS B2B industry and of the Semrush platform (preferred).
- Project management certification (preferred).
- Able to present complex information in a clear, confident, and well-paced manner.
- Strong communicator.
- Highly organized, proactive, and detail-oriented.
A bit about the team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
The Organic Search team is responsible for growing the organic visibility of Semrush. We want to help existing and new audiences discover the right information in key moments through their journey. Our goal is to offer the best user experience to our site visitors.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- This offer stands for the “hybrid” work format: some days, you work from the office, and some #wfh. Trust us, it’s an efficient way of work. Proven!
- Flexible working day start
- Health insurance coverage
- Annual leave as per the employment legislation of the country of stay (employment)
- Training, courses, conferences
- Gifts for employees
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.