This is our Creative Copywriter role for creative souls and natural-born writers who know their way around words.
Tasks in the role
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual, and copywriting skills. Articulate, clear, and informative copy, avoiding marketing speak.
- Embrace challenges and new ways of thinking, clearly communicating ideas and thoughts.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams (creative, client service, strategy …) to deliver high-standard conceptual work on brief and on time.
- Writing thought-provoking headlines, scripts, articles, campaign copy, and content for websites.
- Envision how your concepts work across channels such as: film, sites, social media, digital advertising, experiences, CRM, and more.
- Manage multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Generate concepts with senior members of the creative team to tell the story of world-class, innovative ideas.
- Support the wider team to ensure delivery of highest-quality work.
Who we are looking for
- Native English speaker.
- Excellent writing, grammar, and proofreading skills.
- Creative Ad agency experience with a portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality copywriting and conceptualizing experience within a variety of campaigns and digital content.
- 4+ years of experience.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
You have a mix of B2B and B2C experience.
A bit about the team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
The Creative Agency develops and implements creative and imaginative solutions to help the company increase brand awareness, better showcase products and services, and increase profits.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Work format choice: It’s up to you to decide what work format works best for you. You can #wfo, #wfh, or mix both.
- Flexible working day start
- Corporate events
- Annual paid vacation
- Trainings/online courses and workshops/conferences/books to improve your hard and soft skills.
- Gifts for employees
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media, and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and many more. In March 2021, Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition, including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.