The Information Security team is looking for a Corporate Security Engineer, who will help design, develop and implement security solutions that help protect DoorDash users, applications and endpoints. You will focus on reviewing existing security controls, creating proof of concepts for a future state with enhanced protections and working with key stakeholders such as IT and Engineering to implement in production. You will spend a large portion of your time gathering requirements and delivering solutions that balance both business and security objectives.
About the Team
The Corporate Security Engineering (Corpsec) team is responsible for securing DoorDash internal users, devices and applications that power the technology which connects people with the best of their neighborhood across US, Canada, Australia, Japan and Germany. We are passionate about security and use creativity, ingenuity and a curious mindset to solve even the toughest problems. Come help us build the world’s most trusted on-demand logistics engine for delivery!
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Work directly with engineering and security leaders to enact security strategies for DoorDash’s applications
- Be hands-on, writing proof of concept code, demonstrating a working use case for engineering efforts
- Collaborate with leadership on strategic planning: assessing demand, capacity, level of effort to ensure we are resourcing properly for execution
- Be a technical leader for all IT M&A/integration efforts, setting direction and redefining what is possible
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and vision for the team, unblock as required
- Create business cases and establish measurable outcomes for high priority projects and provide updates on the technical delivery for active programs
- Partner with teammates to identify metrics for measuring process and system health, implement monitoring where there are gaps, and build data visualization dashboards
- Establish data standards and build a governance practice in partnership with Global Risk and Compliance
We're excited about you because…
- You are a security subject matter expert in the following services and technologies: Identity and Access Management (Okta, Google IDP), Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, Endpoint Management (Airwatch/Workspace One), Munki, and Cloud Infrastructure (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- You have successfully led planning and integration for multiple IT M&A efforts
- You balance security program work to also prioritize documentation and continuous research of emerging technologies
- You demonstrate leadership via influence, building healthy relationships regardless of role, level or technical aptitude
- You make progress while working with ambiguity and see problems from multiple angles to build balanced recommendations
- You are organized by default
- You champion inclusion and diversity
- You thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment that requires you to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.