Back To All Remote Jobs View All Legal Jobs
Corporate Paralegal - (CrowdStrike)
Crowd Strike Full Time Legal Remote-US
Remote Job Description
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for an experienced Corporate Paralegal to join CrowdStrike’s fast growing corporate legal team. As a Corporate Paralegal, you will be responsible for CrowdStrike’s compliance with Section 16 filing obligations and supporting other SEC reporting obligations, assisting with board and corporate governance matters, and supporting equity-related legal matters, among a variety of other responsibilities. We are looking for someone that thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic and energetic environment. You will be joining a team of friendly, supportive, and incredible legal professionals that successfully work together remotely around the world.
This role will report to the VP of Legal, Corporate.
We are currently open to candidates that are looking to work remotely in the United States or flexibly near one of our offices in Sunnyvale, CA; Irvine, CA; Kirkland,WA; Austin, TX; or Washington D.C. Metro Area.
What You’ll Do
- Prepare CrowdStrike’s Section 16 reports and assist with other SEC filings, including Forms 10-K, 10-Q, S-8 and 8-K filings.
- Assist with the Company’s proxy statement and annual meeting preparation, including D&O questionnaires.
- Assist with drafting equity transfer documents, legal opinions, managing insider trading compliance, reviewing and managing 10b5-1 plans, and supporting other equity-related matters.
- Maintain the legal calendar for board meetings and assist in preparing legal materials for board meetings.
- Maintain corporate records in online database.
- Assist with CrowdStrike Foundation corporate and tax matters.
- Provide support for strategic transactions and Falcon Fund investments.
- Work closely with Finance, Stock Administration, HR and other teams to provide data for auditor and other requests.
- Coordinate signatures on a variety of corporate documents.
- Assist other legal professionals with corporate governance activities for domestic and international subsidiaries, as needed.
- Assist with other legal responsibilities as necessary such as insurance applications, litigation, and records maintenance.
- Design, develop, and implement systems and process changes to increase efficiency, support scalability, and ensure quality.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of relevant corporate paralegal experience with a law firm and/or in-house at a public company.
- Previous experience with Section 16 compliance is required. Experience with dual class stock is preferred. Bonus points for previous equity/stock administration experience, and for experience with Workiva.
- Previous experience managing corporate records and minute books.
- Outstanding organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality of work product.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals at all organizational levels, including C-level executives and the board of directors.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment in a fast-paced, high-growth, dynamic environment.
- Ability to uphold the highest standards of discretion and confidentiality.
- Must be a proactive, enthusiastic, self-starter, and innovative team player with a strong work ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent or Paralegal certification.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.Apply for this job