Back To All Remote Jobs View All Legal Jobs
Corporate Counsel - (FullStory)
Full Story Full Time Legal Remote-US Remote-Canada
Remote Job Description
We are looking for a Corporate Counsel to partner with our growing legal team. You will have an immediate impact and have a voice that is heard and respected, while encouraged to grow in your abilities and curate your own career path. An enthusiastic, experienced Counsel with a background in SaaS technology transactions and experience in Procurement and Strategic Sourcing would be the perfect addition to our dynamic and growing team.
Day to day you’ll:
- Review and negotiate SaaS, professional services, and a wide range of other commercial agreements
- Partner with Procurement and Legal teams to develop and continuously improve standard methodologies and procedures for a consistent, compliant, and efficient inbound contracting process. This includes playbooks, company standard form agreements, and systems automation across contract lifecycles
- Develop and maintain legal knowledge and expertise on our business and technology
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders on legal and compliance matters
- Assist with projects, including legal department initiatives and cross-practice programs
- Work closely with business stakeholders from across the company to drive growth while protecting the company’s interests
- Collaborate with other members of the legal team and outside counsel to constantly improve the company’s legal and compliance practice
This job might be a fit if you:
- You have at least 2-4 years of experience drafting and negotiating SaaS and other technology agreements; preferably in-house legal counsel at a Saas or software company
- You have at least 2 years of experience at a top law firm
- You have strong interpersonal skills and you communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders
- You can adjust priorities and tasks in a fast paced environment
- You have experience with data privacy regulations and security frameworks
- You have a Juris Doctor from an accredited U.S. law school and you are a member of a state bar in good standing
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-friendly work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway.Apply for this job