We are looking for a Content Writer to join a dynamic team!
Semrush is a leading online visibility management software-as-a-service platform. We enable companies globally to identify and reach the right audience for their content, in the right context, and through the right channels. Online visibility represents how effectively companies connect with consumers across a variety of digital channels, including search, social and digital media, digital public relations, and review websites. The evolving online landscape and information overload from online content have made it increasingly difficult for companies to understand and manage their online visibility.
Our platform enables our customers to understand trends and act upon unique insights to improve their online visibility, drive high-quality traffic to their websites and social media pages, as well as online listings, distribute highly targeted content to their customers and measure the effectiveness of their digital marketing campaigns.
With over 50 products, tools, and add-ons across online visibility management, including tools for search, content, social media and market research, data for more than 140 countries, seamless integration with Google and task management platforms, Semrush is a critical solution for all companies who are serious about online presence.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Proofread, editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Hands-on experience with CMS will be your advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines, time management skills, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Ability to learn quickly
- Experience of work in the marketing department of IT company will be your advantage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.