Our ideal candidate is team-oriented, passionate, highly collaborative, able to pivot as needed, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. The Content Marketing / Copywriter Specialist will report to the Creative Manager, work closely with the broader Marketing team, and partner with Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams.
CommentSold is a Live Selling platform serving SMB merchants with core e-commerce, inventory management, and fulfillment capabilities. As our Content Marketing Specialist, you will write interesting and meaningful enterprise level content that drives results to support marketing efforts and needs from other departments. In addition, you will help define the brand voice and ensure that all copy is consistent with this voice by writing, editing, and proofing materials. We are focused on establishing our brand as the expert in our market, and you will have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal.
In this role, you will...
- Write clear, compelling copy for a variety of media including, but not limited to: blog articles, guides/ebooks, case studies, web/landing pages, and emails
- Partner with project stakeholders to assess project needs, interpret creative direction, and adapt points from creative briefs to help with messaging and create copy that reaches the intended goals
- Research a subject, determine interesting angles, create eye-catching headlines, and expertly craft copy that drives reader retention and conversions
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company's brand guidelines and drive brand consistency across all company communications
- Own and maintain company blog (https://insights.commentsold.com/) and present ideas for timely and relevant articles
- Work with the Creative Manager to develop and maintain a quarterly content calendar
- Assist with the continued development and implementation of brand guidelines
- Use SEO principles and research to maximize copy’s reach
- Conduct in-depth research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
You’re right for this role if you have...
- 3-5 years of experience in content marketing or copywriting with a portfolio of work
- Experience in enterprise level content marketing programs
- Experience in the SaaS industry and/or B2B is a plus
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Strong research skills
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice
- An understanding and experience with the implementation of SEO tactics
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A creative, team-oriented, self-starter spirit
CommentSold is a social commerce platform that modernizes the way retailers connect to online shoppers, including hosting live sales events and managing day-to-day retail operations. Simply, we help online retailers do less and sell more.
Our team is dispersed throughout the US, which means we value the diversity and unique collaboration that’s fostered through a remote team. We work incredibly hard for our customers, and believe deeply in our platform’s value. We're a high energy, high growth team and we love to win.
At CommentSold, you can work from anywhere in the United States thanks to the power of the internet - we put extra effort into our remote culture to ensure we exceed the engagement we all need. We value our team, and show that through competitive salaries and bonus opportunities. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to all full-time employees.
Our platform serves the women’s retail space in a major way - and that’s no coincidence. We're creating a space for equality across the board, and we support folks of all identities and lifestyles in everything we do. Join CommentSold to live your best life — we’re always excited to grow our team’s perspective. #lovewhereyouwork