Client Engagement Specialist - Paris - (Kraken)
Kraken Full Time Customer Support Remote-Asia Remote-Africa
Remote Job Description
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
About the Role
Please be aware that we are currently accepting applications for this position, with the intent of building a candidate pool for future hiring. Positions are currently not available.
This is a fully remote role requiring English fluency. You must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
We’re accepting applicants for our Client Engagement team, which provides first rate customer support to our users and also handles most aspects of payments operations. Our team is one of the best in the industry, and we’re looking for people who can make us better.
Many of us work remotely, but we’re in touch with each other constantly. We collaborate to solve tough problems and meet regularly to stay up to date on what’s going on in the company and industry. We have a great community, and many of us have become close friends.
- Utilizing both e-mail and live chat, responding to 20 to 150 client requests regarding trading (explaining margin, answering questions about order execution), digital asset transfers (looking at block explorers, answering questions about bitcoin transactions), and other general questions on daily basis
- Strive to make your work as efficient as possible by improving or creating processes, automating as much of your work as possible, and so on
- Fluent in English at a professional level
- Strong written English communication skills (other languages are helpful)
- Crypto trading experience, preferably on multiple platforms
- High output -- metrics-based experience is helpful
- Able to make quick decisions autonomously
- Security and privacy focused
- Detail oriented
- Loves helping people
- Technical background a major plus
- Experience with Kraken’s API a major plus
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Apply for this job