D2iQ is looking for an experienced, data-driven Chief Marketing Officer to strengthen our position as a market leader and influence our revenue growth. You will be responsible for building a predictable, scalable, and repeatable process for creating a sales pipeline.
In addition, you will partner with our GTM, Product, and Finance leaders to further our growth and development. Your main responsibilities will be to focus on building our brand and awareness, creating and executing a global and cohesive marketing strategy, and delivering a high-quality pipeline. This position requires a hands-on, analytical Marketer with a passion for marketing technologies. You will lead a multi-functional team including Product Marketing, Creative, Field Marketing, and Digital. This leadership position reports directly to the President.
Remote Job Responsibilities:
- Build our brand presence in the Cloud Native landscape and increase D2iQ’s awareness in the market
- Develop and oversee the delivery of a fully integrated and global marketing strategy
- Optimize demand generation, resulting in a predictable lead flow to support the company’s growth objectives
- Analyze channel effectiveness and allocate investment across ABM, content distribution, paid search, field marketing events, partnerships and more
- Drive our SEO strategy and execution
- Partner with Field Sales and Customer Success on showcasing our customer’s achieved value
Remote Job Requirements
- 10+ years in various marketing roles within high growth start-ups
- 5+ years in marketing leadership roles
- Hands on leadership that can balance strategy and execution
- Successful track record of building and scaling Demand Generation strategies
- Stellar communication and collaboration that allows you to build trusted relationships across the Company
- Experience creating and allocating streamlined budgets that support quantifiable outcomes
D2iQ simplifies and automates the really difficult tasks needed for enterprise Kubernetes in production at scale, reducing operational burden and TCO. With an open source and flexible approach to automation, the D2iQ Kubernetes Platform will deliver the results required regardless if you are deploying in the cloud, on-premise, in a highly secure air-gapped environment, or on the edge. As a cloud native pioneer, we have more than a decade of experience tackling the most complex, mission-critical deployments in the industry. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. For more information visit www.d2iq.com
Enabling organizations to change the world through open source innovation.
We maximize our customer's business value by relentlessly delivering deep expertise and unrivaled technology that utilizes automation to solve the toughest of cloud native challenges including state, scale and resiliency.
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.