As a Campus Launcher, you will serve as the face of DoorDash on your campus. You’ll work with our marketing team to spread the word about DoorDash and DashPass for Students as we launch in universities across the U.S. You’ll become an expert on how we tap into communities and kick off word-of-mouth. You’ll partner with local businesses, run field marketing (flyering, stunts, pop-ups, giveaways) and find local influencers - all to help us reach new customers across campus.
This role is best suited for candidates with strong client-service skills, the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment, and tons of marketing ideas for how we can show up in the college space.
You must be a high energy, personable and motivated self-starter. We are looking for enthusiastic students who are able to work up to 10 hours a week and who can tackle hard problems with relentless persistence. Above all else, we are looking for team members who are driven and as excited as we are to provide an amazing service to students. This is a contract position that will last throughout the Fall 2022 Semester, beginning August 1st, 2022 and ending on December 20th, 2022.
About the Team
When you join our team, you join our dream: to grow and empower local economies. We’re focused on improvement—from moving faster to leveling up the quality of our product—and our work is never complete. If you’re looking to define your career as part of something greater than yourself, come scale with us.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Act as the face of DoorDash for campus events, organizations and businesses
- Run field marketing campaigns (e.g. flyering, giveaways, partnerships)
- Develop & prioritize scrappy marketing tests to see what customers respond best to
- Measure & track the impact of your initiatives, including budget spent and cost per new customer
- Work on a variety of projects with multiple teams (e.g., marketing, operations, inventory team etc)
- Gain experience working with the largest Food Tech service in the U.S.
- Help DoorDash grow its campus and social media presence
- Partner and collaborate with important on-campus organizations and local businesses
We're excited about you because…
- You are innovative - extremely creative and constantly looking to be 1% better every day.
- You are connected - An active member on campus with a strong social media understanding and/or presence who has the ability to create authentic and engaging content to expand your network
- You're self-motivated, positive, and a team player. You work well with others, and you bring a great attitude to your work each and every day. You have high integrity and want to develop a career in account management and/or client service
- You have expert communication and interpersonal skills. You’re as comfortable talking to a marketing executive as you are to a frustrated customer
- You're scrappy. You are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done - whether that’s pitching an advertising campaign to a local business, or running to the store to get supplies
- You're organized and proficient in Microsoft/Google Docs. You are comfortable compiling your work in documents that can be shared with the broader team. You have excellent organizational skills, and an ability to run multiple projects simultaneously.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.