HubSpot’s Business Systems Analyst team handles the corporate systems we use to run our business. Our portfolio includes CRM and its peripherals, billing, subscription management, finance & accounting, recruiting & HR, business intelligence systems, and more. In this role, you will work on a dedicated team responsible for solving mission-critical business problems. You will work with designers, product managers, engineers, and internal business partners to continuously improve our products and the systems that underpin them. We focus on high-impact, large, cross-functional initiatives. We have an ownership model so you will maintain what you build.
Our Business Systems Analysts need to have an eye for scale. They typically have previous success in implementing large products or systems and leading cross-functional teams. We look to the BSAs to partner with our operations teams to understand pain points and areas of opportunity and thrive in an ever-evolving, dynamic landscape.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Become an expert in a certain part of our product/systems and have a clear understanding of the current pain points and business problems that the company is facing.
- Work closely with PMs, designers, and engineers to understand problems and find the best available solution.
- Translate business requirements into implementation plans.
- Build customized solutions on our third-party applications.
- Spec, build and monitor system integrations
- Relentlessly focus on quality and impact - quality of data, performance, user experience, etc
- Leverage data to identify areas of high impact
- Work under pressure - it comes with the territory when you’re in the middle of every major strategic initiative we have
What we are looking for:
- Strong communication and organizational skills to be able to work with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience with data analysis. SQL / Looker experience is a plus.
- Proven adaptability - have you pivoted your role, strategy, or perspective based on new information or business needs? Demonstrated impact
- Empathy for our customers and end-users
- Strong technical acumen. Do you enjoy digging into systems to understand and troubleshoot problems?
If you like solving hard problems, become energized in high-pressure situations and want to work with amazing peers - please apply and come help us make HubSpot an even more successful company.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code
, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace
, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website
to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.