Back To All Remote Jobs View All Recruiter Jobs
Business Recruiter - (Trusted Health)
Trusted Health Full Time Recruiter
Remote Job Description
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an exceptional recruiting professional to grow our business functions as we continue our mission to help clinicians find jobs they love. Ideally, you’ve worked at an early-stage tech startup as a recruiter, recruiting coordinator, or sourcer and you love the challenges that come with scaling a rapidly-growing company. You will be critical in helping build out the recruiting function at Trusted, including establishing recruiting workflows and best practices, improving our candidate-centric interview process, and ensuring that Trusted is growing fast and responsibly. Lastly, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to work cross-functionally and contribute to HR- and business-related projects as needed.
- Run full-cycle recruitment (e.g. scheduling interviews, screening + interviewing candidates, extending offers, etc.) for our business verticals
- Contribute to building out Trusted’s interview process, including recruiting metrics and best practices + workflows for interviewers, hiring managers, and recruiters
- Take part in opportunistic leadership projects cross-functionally and drive change to important product initiatives
Who you are
- Excellent communicator. You’re able to share complicated details about offers, roles, and interview schedules clearly and concisely both written and verbally.
- Detail oriented. You pay close attention to the nuances of a problem or challenge and pride yourself on not missing small, yet critical, data points.
- Great storyteller. You create compelling narratives for why a person should consider joining your team in a particular role.
- Life-long learner. You love growing your knowledge base and continually find new opportunities to expand your understanding.
- 1-3 years of recruiting, sourcing, or coordination experience, ideally at a fast-growing tech startup
- Familiarity with startup applicant tracking systems (Lever preferred) and recruiting tools
- Genuine passion for improving the healthcare industry and helping clinicians find jobs they love
- Stock options and competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation & sick time and flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Monthly cellular phone reimbursement
- Employer sponsored 401k