Benefits Support Specialist (Amazon)
Amazon Part Time Other Remote-UK Remote-US Remote-Asia Remote-Africa Remote-Canada Remote-Australia
Remote Job Description
Amazon is seeking an experienced Benefits and Pension Support Specialist to lead the Benefits Administration in Europe. This role will collaborate extensively with internal stakeholders/ external partners and lead the team to develop and execute against a multi-year road-map for benefit administration support in Europe. Strong project management skills as well as proven abilities to help design and implement tools/processes are critical to this role. The ideal candidate should be able to work independently, be innovative, and have a desire to participate in change, and appreciate a dynamic environment. We are seeking someone with a demonstrated history of successfully owning and managing large, complex problems and engaging with cross-functional teams, and numerous stakeholders, directly and through influence.
v Project Management: Responsible for transition of existing and launch of new benefits and pension administration processes/programs. Standardizing processes across based on local plans, regulations and requirements; aligning recommended processes with IT solutions (for example, Benefits tool); and facilitating approval from stakeholders. Responsible for supporting cyclical benefits and pension events and activities, such as enrolments, renewals, reporting and reconciliation.
v Continuous Improvement: Own overall service quality at process level. Define and monitor benefit and pension administration critical to quality (CTQs) metrics, perform root cause analysis on defects and implement remediation; own continuous improvement strategy.
v Customer Service: Manage employee escalations, exceptions and appeals and provide advice and monitor resolution on full range of benefit and pension related topics.
v Vendor and Audit Management: Manage outside vendors performing benefit administration services for Amazon. Certify periodic audits. Work closely with a local HR team, payroll, HR Shared Services, providers and vendors ensuring that the benefits administration is delivered consistently, and in line with contract/legal requirements.
v People Management: Lead a team of benefits support specialist dedicated to specific programs/countries.
Multiple locations available: UK, France, Luxembourg and Czech Republic.
· 8+ years of relevant program management experience, working experience on benefits
· Fluent in English
· Demonstrated ability to achieve program success through influence and partnership from design to delivering of initiatives
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to interface with all levels of the organization and demonstrated ability to influence decision makers
· Deep understanding and experience in delivering high levels of customer service
· Highly organized, able to prioritize and work under pressure on a number of projects/initiatives at the same time in a rapidly growing environment
· Strong data analysis skills; the ability to extract and synthesize data in order to make data-backed business decisions
· Ability to develop ad-hoc reporting to meet specific business needs and inquiries
· Successful record of building operational processes and procedures, continuously improving programs and efficiencies
· Periodic Global business travel may be required.
· Exceptional analytical skills, including proven abilities in process development and data management, financial accounting, reporting, auditing and reconciliations, and strengths in reporting and communicating data and trends to business leaders