Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web
, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm
, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make
To support Figma’s growth, we’re building a best-in-class benefits team with a mission of ensuring the wellbeing of Figmates around the world with market-leading, compliant and innovative Benefits programs. This position will report into the head of Global Benefits on the Total Rewards team, and take the lead with the administration of our US Benefits, Leave of absence, time off and 401(k) programs, and assisting with special global projects. The Benefits Specialis will work cross functionally with a number teams, including Payroll, People Ops, People Systems, and Legal, and work to not only keep Figma’s benefits in good standing, but play a critical role in growing, scaling and evolving our Benefits programs and processes. Our ideal candidate has deep knowledge of US benefits programs and systems and a passion for working with people, and can successfully partner with Figmates across a number of teams. This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Assists employees with Tier 2 Benefits questions
- Responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries
- Take the lead with ensuring Benefits documentation and resources are up to date (and beautiful!)
- Work closely with Systems and People Ops to ensure compliant and operational benefits administration
- Take a data-driven approach to summarizing and maintaining benefits program utilization
- Ensure the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in Workday to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information.
- Oversee the administration all US leave-of-absence requests with our Leave administrator
- Effectively interprets FMLA and ADA implications as they relate to leaves of absences/disabilities.
- Responds to 401(k) inquiries from managers and employees relating to enrollments, plan changes and contribution amounts.
- Maintain and administer Figma’s PTO and Time-Off plans
- Assists with the open enrollment and renewal process for US Benefits.
- Manage Legal and Security reviews of Benefits contracts/ vendors
- Performs Benefits, HSA, 401(k) and other necessary program audits
- Maintain Benefits-managed invoice tracking
- Manage relationships with Benefits brokers, insurers and vendors
Some projects you could work on:
- Working with a cross functional team to build out Leave types in Workday
- Improve our Benefits policies and processes (example: Leave of Absence policies)
- Partnership with People Operations to automate Tier 1 Benefits responses in our ticketing system
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years of experience working with US Benefits administration
- Have supported over 1,000 employees with rapid growth
- A keen eye for US Benefits compliance
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Exposure to (or interest in) global benefits programs
- A strong Benefits technical background (Workday preferred)
- Proficiency with Google suite (Sheets, Docs)
- Experience with 401(k) administration and Audits
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.