We're looking for an Associate Recruiting Specialist to help build our recruiting machine! DoorDash is growing and scaling at an unprecedented rate, and you will play a critical role in helping shape the function responsible for attracting our future.
The Associate Recruiting Specialist is responsible for managing a wide range of candidate pipeline activities, from sourcing to application management to interview events. You will focus on initiatives to increase candidate interest while also assisting throughout the hiring process with a high level of candidate focus. The range of responsibilities for this role is wide, but a few include - candidate pipeline management, sourcing and grassroots activities, scheduling interview events, reporting assistance and analysis, application reviews and interview screens. You will collaborate with a number of cross functional partners while becoming an expert in Recruiting for your assigned region.
You will report into the West Coast Recruiting Manager who oversees hiring for pacific standard time and mountain time zone operations roles. This role has the option of being remote or based out of our San Francisco headquarters office or other regional offices.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Act as a recruiting consultant to Recruiters and Sourcers on hiring strategies, sourcing strategies and initiatives aimed at helping us to hire quality talent at scale.
- Use data to ensure a high level of candidate pipeline management and speed.
- Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in our ATS (Greenhouse).
- Maintain or draw from multiple dashboards which provide key metrics on recruiting success.
- Be the face of our recruiting performance, including reporting and recommendations for improvement.
- Schedule and coordinate candidate interviews (approximately 25% of your time)
- Ensure an exceptional experience for all candidates throughout the interview process
- Manage candidate communications and resources
- Assist Recruiters and business partners with job offer creation and tracking
We're excited about you because…
- Have 2+ years of working in Recruiting or Recruiting related roles, preferably pipeline/funnel management specialist roles or coordinator roles
- You’re metrics-driven - you use data to help guide your decisions
- You’re an owner - motivated and quick to take ownership of your work
- You are exceptionally organized; juggling priorities comes naturally to you
- You can work independently with minimal supervision - meeting SLA’s and project deadlines
- You’re growth-minded - eager to expand your skills and excited to carve out your career path in a hyper-growth setting
- You have a desire for impact - ready to take on a lot of responsibility and work collaboratively with your team
- You’re adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced environment
- You are passionate about candidate experience and delivering a great recruiting process
- Previous experience supporting and scaling operations for a company and/or warehouse hiring strongly preferred
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.