Back To All Remote Jobs View All Sales Jobs
Assisted Sales Specialist, US - (Udacity)
Udacity Contract Sales Remote-US
Remote Job Description
This is a contract-to-hire role. Austin TX, Chicago, IL, are the preferred location, but role can be remote (within the US).
Udacity’s mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We are an immersive online learning platform offering hands-on training in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, autonomous systems, cloud computing, and more. We are backed by top-tier investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, Bertelsmann and Drive Capital.
Focused on self-empowerment through education, Udacity is transforming the world by upskilling lifelong learners in cutting-edge technologies while creating meaningful impact. Udacity partners with leading enterprises to bridge gaps in talent and skills, and as their partner of choice, we provide a powerful and differentiated solution to address their needs.
The Retention Team is a cross-functional effort focused on acquiring, engaging, and retaining students. The Team’s function spans each point in the student funnel, each of which is supported through various channels (e.g. chat, call center). As an Inside Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for creating a positive student experience from the moment a student begins to engage with Udacity. You will serve as the students’ touchpoint as they determine which program is best for their learning goals and how to get started with their Nanodegree.
- Drive student conversion rates coming from various channels through a consultative sales process
- Counsel students through our unique value proposition and flexible learning paths to help them arrive at the right program for their needs
- Collaborate with cross-functional team, including the broader Retention Team and other internal Udacity teams to drive initiatives that will positively impact student outcomes
- Hit calling and chat targets to drive new leads to Udacity
What We Value
- Strong communication skills with a particular propensity for consultative selling
- Proven experience of prioritizing and multitasking competing priorities
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and comfort in a scrappy, entrepreneurial environment
- Detail oriented with a keen focus on metrics and data
- Passion for education and genuine care for Udacity students
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
Udacity is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe that the unique contributions of all Udacians is the driver of our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.Apply for this job