Back To All Remote Jobs View All Marketing Jobs
Analytics Lead, Marketing - (Humana)
Humana Full Time Marketing Remote-US
Remote Job Description
The Lead, Database Marketing undertakes detailed analysis of data and mining for insights and employs modeling techniques that offer actionable marketing benefits informing the organization's or client's strategy. The Lead, Database Marketing works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
Humana is building a best in class Marketing Analytics organization to drive profitable membership growth across diverse business lines. We are seeking an experienced analytic leader to join our team in the role of Analytics Lead, Marketing.
The Analytics and Reporting Marketing team is a part of Humana’s Marketing Organization, supporting marketing initiatives with actionable data and insights across the full consumer lifecycle. We are looking for a Marketing Analytics Lead who can play a leading role in measuring the effectiveness of targeted marketing campaigns and uncover deep insights about consumers to help us engage members and improve their health.
The Marketing Analytics Lead will work side-by-side with marketing strategy and business partners to establish realistic business goals for our messaging campaigns, develop data-driven strategies to meet those objectives, and measure success so we can continuously improve our efforts. This role will oversee a team of 2-5 associates.
The ideal candidate will have 7 or more years of experience leveraging analytics and statistical modeling to inform business decisions, and will have experience measuring outcomes to drive customer engagement. The Marketing Analytics Lead should also have experience leading people and driving projects as well as influencing and consulting with business partners.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics or Statistics, Information Technology, or other related field of study
- Data mining experience with demonstrated ability to answer business problems using data
- 7 years of related experience
- Strong personal computer and/or database, mathematical and project management abilities
- Strong analytical and data science skills along with the ability to support multiple priorities
- Proficient in SAS, R, Python, SQL, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to lead projects to fruition
- Proven ability to influence and consult with business partners
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Master's degree
- Prior health insurance industry experience
- Marketing analytics experience
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI etc. highly desired
Scheduled Weekly Hours
40Apply for this job