As an Agile Coach you will unblock and accelerate the velocity of experimentation through product discovery and delivery of cross-functional product squads within a team composed of product design, product management, behavioral science, and engineering functions.
This is an excellent role for someone who wants to immerse themselves in and rapidly contribute to a fast-paced, scrappy, startup environment. At BetterUp you’ll work side by side with talented, motivated, and stimulating colleagues who thrive on helping organizations solve pressing business challenges using scalable, leading-edge technologies and drawing on uncommonly authentic and rich data sources relating to growth and development.
- Evolve Agile software development practices to meet the needs of remote-first, highly cross-functional and collaborative teams, grounded in the principles of the Agile manifesto and influenced by various agile frameworks.
- Coach and enable teams with processes, best practices, and tooling to achieve sustainable peak performance with the least amount of process necessary.
- Effective coaching with curiosity and questioning. Willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Remove impediments to optimize velocity, and optimize for impact on customer and business outcomes.
- Managing forecast of team capacity and portfolio product roadmap.
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- 5+ years as an agile coach, scrum master, etc.
- Demonstrated success deploying agile in non-agile or young-agile teams/companies, coaching and enabling high performing agile teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Organization and discipline.
- Focus on results over process.
- Effective modern Product discovery and delivery practices.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Technical competencies: Jira, Ruby on Rails, SQL.
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.