gTech’s Product and Tools Operations team (gPTO) leverages deep user, operational, and technical insights to innovate Google's Ads products into customer experiences that are so intuitive (or automated) that they require no support at all. gPTO partners closely with gTech’s Support, Professional Services, Product Management, and Engineering teams to innovate and simplify our Ads products and build the productivity tools ecosystem for gTech users.
As a Ads Content Analyst for the Ads Content Strategy team, you’ll be central to the execution of our data strategy to make Google Help content deliver the right solution to the right user, every time. You'll be at the core of the Ads Support Content and Scaled Support transformation of Help content.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video
(Colorado only*) Minimum Salary of $89,000 - $95,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation range for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Gather content-related data requirements with internal customers.
- Analyze data powering for our Scaled Support Platforms, and find ways to surface recommendations for content performance.
- Perform continuous analysis to assess quality and meaning of data.
- Develop workflows using content data to increase the accuracy, consumability, coverage, and discoverability of our content.
- Prepare analysis reports for stakeholders to understand trends, recognizing and identifying patterns to enable accurate decision making.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience working with datasets with SQL and using statistics to solve technical problems.
- Experience gathering data and using data to improve project outcomes.
- Experience with digital content.
- Experience working efficiently with large datasets and proficiency with SQL.
- Knowledge of Google Ads products.
- Ability to translate analysis results into product questions and business recommendations.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Passion for data and using data to help stakeholders make informed decisions.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Boulder, CO, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.