BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists to bring evidence-based learning to professionals everywhere. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn, and Workday. Let’s build together!
BetterUp is building out its direct-to-consumer team and is looking for an Acquisition Marketing Manager to optimize and scale user acquisition by managing campaigns across a variety of paid channels. The Acquisition Marketing Manager will be responsible for independent ad account management including campaign creation, day-to-day optimizations, A/B testing, and troubleshooting of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other paid media campaigns.
This role will entail communicating effectively with the direct-to-consumer product and growth teams and enterprise campaign managers. The Acquisition Marketing Manager will operate with a high degree of autonomy and should be able to proactively identify new opportunities and think analytically. The ideal candidate is a scrappy self-starter who is excited about building a new business and wearing multiple hats to get the job done.
As to be expected in a company moving as fast as we are, comfort with ambiguity is required. Below are major responsibilities of the Acquisition Marketing Manager role:
- Own SEM and paid social advertising accounts for direct-to-consumer to drive user acquisition (namely Google SEM, Facebook/IG, Youtube)
- End-to-end campaign management, from ideation, testing, performance analysis and iteration
- Independent ad account management including campaign creation, day-to-day optimizations, AB testing, and troubleshooting of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other paid media campaigns
- Develop excel and/or SQL-based reporting to measure performance and test results from impressions to subscribers, present findings, and identify new opportunities
- Stay current with Google, Facebook, mobile and overall digital marketing best practices
- Partner closely with Data Engineering and Marketing Ops to drive requirements for data needs and marketing stack
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
This is a collection of skills that we believe would make someone successful in this position. If you feel that you have the majority of these skills or others that will ensure your success in this role, please apply.
- Have 3-5 years of digital marketing experience (mobile a plus) and proven track record of driving growth for other brands for direct-to-consumer (not enterprise)
- Thorough understanding of the Google Ads and Facebook Ads platforms, including campaign structure, optimization and experimentation features
- Proven success with keyword research, copy and landing page optimization
- Deep quantitative skills and analytical thinking to test and assess quickly what is working and not
- Ability to develop excel and or SQL-based reporting to measure performance and test results
- Experience gathering and utilizing customer insights and turning these insights into successful marketing campaigns
- Excitement about building a new business and ability to be fast and scrappy
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.