Acquisition Marketing Manager - (Active Campaign)
Active Campaign Full Time Marketing
Remote Job Description
ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 85,000 businesses in 158 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 85,000 today to millions.
This newly-created role focuses on the critical goal of optimizing trial activity. This role is part of the Revenue Marketing organization with the focus on acquiring new customers and optimizing the customer journey.
- Scale and optimize website conversion focusing on trial requests and sales contact requests.
- Work with the conversion rate optimization team to optimize conversion from trial to download, trial to sales opportunities, and through the entire customer journey.
- Work with internal teams to ensure adoption of features that prove most valuable in conversion.
- Work with internal teams to optimize onboarding experiences for activation.
- Play an active role as a member of the Revenue marketing team, contributing thought leadership and expertise.
- Stay proactively involved in and aware of growth marketing (and SaaS industry overall) trends.
Key requirements and background:
- Deep experience in a digital high volume environment - from PPC to SEO to CRO - you know how to leverage digital to drive growth
- Proven success scaling and running high volume trial programs
- B2B or B2C SaaS environment
- Martech experience is ideal
- A passion for new and emerging marketing techniques
- Experience with digital marketing tools like MOZ, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Wordpress, or CrazyEgg
- Experience in a fast growth/scaling environment
- Knowledge of a global customer base, with regional localization
- Ability to work effectively with other marketing and customer-facing teams
- Curiosity and love of the SMB customer base
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees, open vacation plan, generous 401(k) matching, free lunch, and endless snacks and beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career-pathing and lots of swag.Apply for this job