We’re looking to add an Account Executive to help us build the most efficient inbound sales funnel in SaaS.
As an Account Executive you’d be responsible for contacting, qualifying, and closing inbound 14-day free trial signups into successful Close customers. Ideally, we’re looking for an Account Executive that is resilient, has a developed sense of self-accountability, and wants to continue their pursuit of mastering the art of asking powerful sales questions.
This isn’t your typical software sales job. As a salesperson that sells our own sales software (say that 5 times fast), your experience in using and selling Close every day has a tremendous impact on the company and our customers. It’s a responsibility we take very seriously.
Joining as the 3rd AE, you’d be reporting to the Director of Sales, Nick Persico
and working directly with Sr. Account Executive, James Urie
and Account Executive, Kate Petrone
, we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. We’re a ~45 person distributed team, profitable, and building a product our customers love.
- Physically based in North America, with a strong preference for EDT and CDT time zones.
- 1-2 years experience selling a SaaS product to small businesses as an AE or BDR/SDR.
- Experience with inbound sales.
- You have a friendly, but strong demeanor.
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Calling inbound leads that have signed up for a 14-day free trial or requested a meeting.
- Answering incoming sales & email inquiries from prospects.
- Qualifying and understanding a prospect’s needs.
- Converting qualified prospects into successful Close customers.
- Nurturing our newest customers through their first six months.
Why work with us?
- Culture video 💚
- Our story and team 🚀
- 100% remote-first company (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- 2 x annual team retreats ✈️ (Lisbon Retreat Video) - when travel is appropriate
- 4 x quarterly virtual summits
- 7 weeks PTO (includes company-wide winter holiday break)
- 2 additional PTO days every year with the company
- 1 month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- $200/month co-working stipend
- Revenue Share (after 1 year)
- Paid parental leave (10 wks primary caregiver / 4 wks secondary caregiver)
- 99% premiums paid for excellent medical and dental coverage, including an HSA option (US residents)
- 401k matching at 6% (US residents)
- Dependent care FSA (US residents)
, everyone has a voice. We encourage transparency and practicing a mature approach to the work-place. In general, we don’t have strict policies, we have guidelines. Work/Life harmony is an important part of our organization - we believe you bring your best to work when you practice self care (whatever that looks like for you).
We come from 12 countries and 16 states; a collection of talented humans rich in diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and cultures. Twice a year we meet up somewhere around the world to spend time with one another. We see these retreats as an opportunity to strengthen the social fiber of our community. This team is growing in more ways than one - we’ve recently launched 11 babies (and counting!).
Unanimously, our favorite and most impactful value is “Build a house you want to live in.” We strive to make decisions that are authentic for our organization. At Close, we have a high care factor for one another, in making an awesome product and championing the success of our customers.