← Back to all remote jobs
UX Designer - (PhoneBurner)
Remote Job Description
We are a 100% remote SaaS company serving sales and call center organizations around the world. As one of the fastest-growing auto-dial companies on the market, our software provides a low cost and effective solution for teams of all sizes across the United States and Canada.
About the job:
Do you want to change the way people connect on the phone? Are you a problem solver who loves to visualize complex data in order to find the right solution?
We are looking for someone who wants to deliver beautifully designed experiences in a fast-paced, user-centric environment with the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world.
As a UX Designer at PhoneBurner, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is the fastest-growing power dialer on the market. You will help define and drive the future of PhoneBurner’s design system.
You will identify and set product design strategy, envision complex UX ecosystems, and inspire our team to push the boundaries of what’s possible. You possess a clear vision of the future of user experience and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking design.
We are looking for someone we can:
- Lead UX efforts on key projects and initiatives across the entire product, raising the bar through quantitative and qualitative metrics
- Responsible for the development of UX strategy, user journeys, and innovative user experiences across the entire product
- Provide deliverables including prototypes, proof of concept documents, wireframes, site architecture, user flows, use cases, and user scenarios
- Manage all design aspects of a project from start to finish, own the end-to-end user experience of a project
- Conduct interviews, competitive research, design explorations, and strategic analysis
We need you to bring to the table:
- 3+ years in experience design
- Strategic, conceptual and creative thinking
- Experience working in a startup or high-growth company environment
- Ability to design, user flows, site architecture and prototypes
- Experience working with Saas products across web and mobile
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Background in research preferred, but not required
- Ability to manage your own work and collaborate remotely
- Competitive base salary
- Health benefits (we’ll reimburse you)
- Flexible work schedule
- Accelerated career growth
- 100% remote autonomy - work from anywhere in the world
Why join us?
We can offer you the opportunity to work on innovative technology and make a meaningful impact on today’s sales environment and workforce. Enjoy accelerated career growth and flexibility with today’s fastest-growing and remote power dialer company. Did we mention, you can work from anywhere in the world?
Apply for this job