← Back to all remote jobs
Product Manager - (Good Money)
Remote Job Description
About Good Money
Good Money is the world’s first digital banking platform where we make every customer an owner and allocate 50% of our profits to social and environmental impact. We believe in a revolutionary idea: You should own the businesses you buy from just by purchasing products or services from those businesses. We can tap into a movement that helps change a corrupt system that destroys the planet and benefits the 1%.
We want your help building the first digital and mobile co-operative banking platform. We’ve hired a team of 40 and raised funding from top investors to take over the financial system and use it for Good. We’re growing now to prepare for our product launch in late 2019.
Your mission as a Product Manager is to own our Acquisition and Onboarding products (cutting across web, offline channels and App), use data to guide product decisions, run customer research with UER team to validate hypothesis and understand big customer pain points, and work closely with UX/Design & Engineering team to drive best-in-class solutions for our customers.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- We value integrity most in our work with our colleagues
- You handle high-pressure situations with grace and composure; a sense of humor is helpful
- Understand consumer pain points and work cross-functionally to solve them.
- You like working on complex problems, and always thrive on finding the right solution.
- You work well cross-functionally and are experienced in working with UER, UX/Design, Engineering, and Analytics teams to build great products
- You are passionate about optimizing customer outcomes through experimentation, A/B tests and working closely with UER and Data Analytics team to continuously validate problems, hypotheses and proposed solutions
- Well versed in A/B test tools and approach as well as Data Analytics tools
The extras that can help:
- Experience working with 3rd party partners
- Past experience in Banking and/or Fintech
- Understanding of Agile and Lean methodologies
- You're passionate about Continuous Integration and Agile methodologies
- Experience in Ad Tech products
- Experience with SEO, ASO, performance marketing, and user experience (UX)
How we'll support you:
- You’ll work alongside the top leaders in Fintech with a social impact.
- You’ll learn and grow fast with a founding team of proven successful entrepreneurs.
- A freedom and responsibility culture; space to be you and live your life
- Remote-first culture with help to build out your home office
- Premium health/dental/vision coverage nationwide
- Open and encouraged PTO
- All the equipment you need to get things done
How to succeed at Good Money:
- Committed to Saving the World. You are ready to cancel the endless cycles of extractive capitalism and help us build a movement that unlocks regenerative capitalism.
- Relentless Problem Solver. You’re known for being industrious. You have unfound limitless energy to creatively and independently find solutions to big and important challenges.
- Experienced Remote Collaborator. You thrive working remotely and can effectively motivate and solve hard challenges on your own. You also have a strong ability to earn trust quickly and build strong relationships amongst team members.
- Adaptable and Optimistic. You’ve worked in a fast-paced environment and can navigate ambiguity. You don’t let hiccups upset you. You know things can change quickly and are always looking on the bright side.
Look, we know job searching is hard, time-consuming, and stressful. We aim to let you know everything we can, when we can. We want to make sure you have all the time you need to learn more about us. We also want to have the time we need to learn more about you. Once we surpass the threshold, we want to move forward.
Anticipated Process for Top Candidates:
- Drop your resume and application with us on this page
- Zoom interview with a member of the People Ops team to answer your questions and learn about your career goals
- Zoom interviews with the Product team
- Work assessment (to see your skills in action)
- A check-in to see if the role is still right for you
- Reference checks, negotiation, and offer
Apply for this job