← Back to all remote jobs
Project Manager (Perceptyx)
Remote Job Description
Are you ready to go above and beyond to ensure that every client’s expectations are exceeded? Do you have strong project management skills, an analytical mind, and a passion for making your clients look amazing? Are you versatile when it comes to interacting with a high volume of mid to high volume companies and a whiz when manipulating and explaining complex data files? Do you enjoy working hands-on in a fast-paced environment with a group of dynamic individuals who come together to make organizations thrive? If so, then please keep reading…. this could be a wonderful career opportunity for you!
Our mission is simple: to help people and organizations thrive. It’s focused. It drives us. We work closely with clients, listen to their vision, and formulate a comprehensive plan and implement an innovative solution that will empower organizations to thrive! We are unique and we put our customers first. We employ a solid, diverse staff of professionals with the experience, knowledge, and drive to move every project swiftly from vision to reality.
Job Purpose: A Project Manager is responsible for simultaneously managing multiple projects for a variety of domestic and global organizations. As the single point of contact, the Project Manager is responsible for creating project plans, managing client expectations, coordinating and communicating with internal resources, and delivering training and coaching to the client.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: The duties described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Do all you can to Make our Clients Heroes!
- Facilitate project kickoff meetings and create detailed project plans that capture precise client requirements.
- Develop an expertise of the internal Perceptyx web-based tools and use those tools to make significant customizations for each client.
- Monitor real-time data collection engine and share observations with clients.
- Provide real-time consulting and assistance to clients throughout project.
- Train clients to use Perceptyx reporting tools (often times during non-standard hours for global clients).
- Work closely with Operations Manager and other cross functional departments to support key strategic clients.
- Assist in any other area as needed
Education/Qualifications: The education/qualifications described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be paid to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Prior Project Management experience preferred; survey project management experience a plus.
- Excellent time management, organization and personal effectiveness skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to interact with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrate strong analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and be able to handle multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Strong technical background, specifically in web-based systems and data files.
- Detail oriented but able to step back and understand the bigger picture.
- Self-motivated, dedicated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel on-site to meet with clients as needed.
- Computers, copiers, scanners
Physical and Mental Demands: The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, telephone, and keyboard. Twisting, bending, reaching, stooping, and kneeling is also regularly required. Ability to sit and/or stand at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic) and work is performed indoors in a climate-controlled environment.
Please note this job description/job ad is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
How to Apply: Qualified candidates should respond with their resume, and a cover letter of interest.
Apply for this job