← Back to all remote jobs
Remote Jobs Product Manager, API - (NinjaCat)
Remote Job Description
NinjaCat is a marketing analytics platform built for agencies, media companies, and brands to easily track and report on the performance of their marketing campaigns. Some of the biggest companies in the world use NinjaCat and we are proud to run billions of dollars in ad spend through our platform to service brands like Coca Cola, Nike, Sony, Ford and thousands more.
Our mission is to build a company that everyone wishes they worked for and the proof is in the pudding - We were featured by Inc Magazine as one of the best places to work (2 years in a row!). If that weren’t enough: we work remotely (Work from home!), offer great perks and have a culture that feels like a real family. We would love to have you be part of it.
In this role, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager who’s got the technical understanding to lead one of the most important teams in the company - Our API Platform. You will have the opportunity to lead a team of developers, engage with customers and really take ownership of the growth of the platform. This is a role where you can really make a difference!
- Define and prioritize requirements for the development team.
- Manage the roadmap for the API Platform.
- Participate in all aspects of the platform from definition and planning through production, and releases.
- Direct and influence cross-functional teams in order to ensure dependencies for feature delivery are met.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to gather and prioritize feedback to drive innovation and increase client adoption and retention.
- Support commercial facing teams in client engagement and retention activities related to the API Platform.
- Communicate clearly with stakeholders regarding upcoming features, changes, defects, etc.
- Monitor the performance of the platform and the various APIs.
- Manage third-party vendor relationships.
What You’ll Bring
- Degree in Engineering/IT or Business (or equivalent).
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience.
- 3+ years in product management or a role managing teams.
- 2+ years of experience working with APIs on either development or product management capacity.
- Solid understanding of API product development practices - (e.g. versioning, SOAP/REST/JSON...)
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Superior stakeholder engagement and communication skills, including the ability to build and manage relationships.
- Excellent written skills, including experience writing comprehensive technical and functional requirements as well as customer-facing documentation.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- A roll up your sleeves and ‘get things done’ attitude
- Knowledge of Ad Tech or Marketing Tech ecosystem (Strong Plus)
What We Can Offer
- An awesome place to work (Inc Magazine - Best Place To Work, and Glassdoor 5 Star Rating)
- Work from home (We are 100% remote!)
- Fast-growing company (Rated #51 by Inc 500 Fastest Growing Companies)
- Competitive salaries
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Annual company trip
- Work alongside an incredible CEO, and a fantastic team
- Ability to use “cat” puns and memes all day long
Apply for this job