← Back to all remote jobs
Patient Experience Specialist (Simple Health)
Remote Job Description
Healthcare is anything but simple. At Simple Health, we’re on a challenging, unique mission to bring simplicity and convenience back to routine eye-care. We’re also on a mission to find the best queso in the country...but the eye-care stuff comes first. If you’re as passionate about transforming the healthcare system (no easy feat) and finding quality queso (slightly easier feat) as we are, then we want you on our team!
In this role, you’ll be the customer’s touchpoint at every step throughout the ordering process. As the main person interacting with our customers, your attitude and outlook will have a tremendous impact on how our customers see us. In other words, you’re pretty much the most important person in the company.
(This role reports to the Manager, Patient Experience in the NYC area. It is based remotely but you'll need to be located in the United States)
You'll need to be available for weekend and late evening shifts. This is a full-time position.
What you’ll do
- Process orders as they come in
- Field customer questions via text, email, and phone
- Be a liaison for our team of physicians
- Coordinate with our warehouses and logistics teams
- Help create documentation for the our internal knowledge base
- Assist with some basic data analysis
- Train other employees at Simple Contacts with the best practices for patient experience
- Various special projects that reach into other departments
In a nutshell, your job is to ensure that each customer’s experience is a positive one!
Who you are
We’re looking for self-starters and fast learners; folks who can adapt and are always up for new challenges. While you don’t need any particular job experience, you’ve definitely gotta have the following:
- The ability to communicate effectively and empathetically
- An analytical and logical approach to solving problems
- Strong organizational skills
- A high emotional IQ
- Interested in tech + healthcare
Who we are
We’re still a young company, but we’ve got big plans. Joining us means being one of the earliest members of our team and wearing lots of hats. Also, we strive to create a truly diverse workplace. Naturally, there is plenty of opportunity for growth. But more importantly, you’ll be helping us build processes and systems to last. Your name will forever be etched alongside the greats on the edifice of history.
Apply for this job