← Back to all remote jobs
Product Manager - Chili Piper
Remote Job Description
Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional method of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real-time. Our software also allows companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR’s to their AE’s, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Square, Twilio, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience higher conversions for their business.
Chili Piper is focused on helping Businesses help their Buyers - building a new category we call Buyer Enablement
The goal of our product team is to make delightful, enterprise-grade products delightful to use on a day by day basis at work
Our users are sophisticated employees of highly successful companies (like Square, Twillio, Airbnb and many other companies we can’t even name 🤐) and we want them to be surprised by easy, yet powerful tools that can make their work easier
We started with a calendar that helps them get more client meetings in their calendar and we are now bringing them a delightful experience in many more areas of their workday
We are looking for a rockstar product manager:
- Who loves building complex products that engage users
- Who understands how to take highly complex data and turn it into actionable insights
- Loves to be challenged by enterprise-grade problems
- Is very very passionate about every small detail in a product and always dedicated to improving their craft
- Loves a good scrum and neatly organized kanbans
- Has experience in managing complex products
Ideally, you already have experience with CRMs and Marketing Automation tools.
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- WeWork membership do you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
Apply for this job