← Back to all remote jobs
Junior Data Engineer / Back-End Developer - Remote
Remote Job Description
Your FELD M journey:
*People of all gender identities are welcome!
We support and consult our clients along the entire consumer decision journey, from the evaluation and selection of the most appropriate analytics methodology and necessary tools to comprehensive data analyses. Thus, we enable the selection and implementation of effective marketing measures.
Your FELD M journey starts in a junior specialist role in a team of 8 Data Engineers, in which you contribute to the overall success of our digital analytics projects. The position is based in Munich or Mainz.
A typical day in your journey:
- In a project team of analytics, visualisation and data science specialists, you contribute to the data engineering part of the client project
- Your day could start with (good coffee &) being in charge of the technical part of a project, from conception to planning and implementation
- During your day you combine different data sources and develop systems to evaluate small to big amounts of data
- Your day might end with recommended actions to your internal project team or client - always keeping a high quality and client satisfaction in mind
- Over time, you help to enhance our service portfolio and develop new relevant subject areas within your development team and areas of expertise
- We help you grow into a specialist role in our Dev' Team
What's awaiting you:
- Our “people first” culture places emphasis on appreciation as a key value.
- One of our key values is equality: our flat hierarchy enables a colleague-led organisation. To us, it matters which personality and skills you bring along!
- Our variety of clients and projects means you can familiarise yourself with different areas and develop new skills.
- Our team collaboratively designs how our company is organised - through our Company Board you can help work on topics that matter to us as employees.
- You can adapt your working time to complement your personal daily routine - as long as it doesn't affect your work with clients and your team.
- We actively prevent an overtime culture - we know and want you to have a life outside of work.
What you bring to your journey:
- Ideally, you have already gained experienced in an internship or working student role as data engineer or back-end developer
- You would like to grow into the role of an innovation driver and are always on the lookout for new technologies that broaden your horizon
- You really enjoy programming and you would like to work in an agile work environment
- You are familiar with Python and SQL. Knowledge of the following programming languages is a plus: R, Spark, Java and Django
- You prefer lean software with clean, maintainable code rather than extensive documentation.
- Your analytical mindset and your open, authentic and honest attitude round up your friendly and motivated personality
We are looking forward to your authentic and meaningful application!
Lina, Jessi & Eva
Phone +49 (0) 89 / 55 29 756 / 50
Sandstraße 33, 80335 München
Apply for this job