← Back to all remote jobs
HR Generalist Mattermost
Remote Job Description
Mattermost, one of Y Combinator's top 100 companies, provides an open-source enterprise-grade messaging platform to the world’s leading organizations that allows teams to collaborate securely and privately anywhere. With over 10,000 server downloads/mont our customers include Uber, Samsung, Affirm, The US Department of Defense and more. Our private cloud solutions offer secure, configurable, highly scalable messaging across web, phone, and PC with archiving, search, and deep integrations with hundreds of SaaS and on-premises technologies. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, our company serves customers around the world with a distributed organization spanning the globe.
We value high impact work, ownership, self-awareness and being focused on customer success. If these values match who you are, we hope you'll learn more about working at Mattermost and come talk to us!
About the Role
You’ll partner closely with the Director of HR to help build the HR foundation on an international scale. You will own the day-to-day HR operations and drive system efficiencies, streamline HR processes and iterate and drive innovative people programs at an international scale. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to roll up their sleeves and make a meaningful impact within Mattermost!
- Manage new staff onboarding & off-boarding people processes and iterate the current on-boarding program to scale internationally
- Manage HR data and maintain data integrity in our HRIS and other HR systems, with regular audits and analysis of reported data
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop workflow improvements and help drive various HR initiatives
- Manage Mattermost’s internal and external HR systems; collaborate with internal partners
- Coordinate global payroll processing and work closely with vendors to ensure accuracy of data and consistency in payroll timelines
- Maintain online handbook documentation for People Ops processes and programs
- Oversee Immigration & Mobility cases and liaise with Immigration Attorneys
- Manage international benefits and leaves of absence programs
- Bachelor's degree and 4 - 6 years of human resources experience.
- Strong knowledge of HRIS, Payroll and Benefit tracking systems and experience creating and improving workflows and internal processes with a focus on improving the employee experience
- Experience managing international benefit, immigration, 401(k) and pension programs
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Experience supporting HR operations for a global staff
- Proven ability to work with highly confidential data with a high level of professionalism
Apply for this job